PDA

View Full Version : Mini nitro upgrade help

JABBER
04-06-2002, 09:38 PM
I have been out of the sport for a some time and I am getting back to playing. I just picked up a Minimag with a Nitro duck 3000psi carbon tank. It has a Benchmark Mfg set up for the tank. I always used a remote set up and would like to set this one up the same. What would be the best brand and way of doing it? I am looking for something light. Any help would be great. John

FordPrefect
04-06-2002, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by JABBER
It has a Benchmark Mfg set up for the tank. I always used a remote set up and would like to set this one up the same. What would be the best brand and way of doing it? I am looking for something light. Any help would be great. John

Couple of things, what do you mean a "Benchmark mfg", like a drop forward made by Benchmark or something? Please clear that up. And there are a lot of remote hoses now that are coiled, and strech(so they don't get snagged on things like the steel ones) that are really nice, and only for around $30. You can pick up harnesses that are 2+1 or 4+1 anywhere, and those aren't too expensive either.