PDA

View Full Version : Sawing The Powerfeed

SqueegeeKid
04-06-2002, 11:22 PM
I just picked up a Warp feed and i have a hopper right Smartmag so i run the hose from the bottom and use that longer powerfeed plug.

I'm wondering how long is the actual powerfeed on a warp body so i can saw the excess and use the shorter powerfeed plug.

I would like to cut off the top, just to lower my profile that extra inch or so, but im not just going to guess where that plug should be sitting.

I'm in no mood to fork out the 240CAD it'd cost for a whole new Warp body, i have other things to buy for my baby.

Bartleby
04-06-2002, 11:59 PM
that's a good question, i was thinking about doing the same thing

but, have you considered just measuring it? the idea is merely to make one side the same exact length as the other. so why not just grab a ruler and a pencil?

SqueegeeKid
04-07-2002, 12:43 AM
Perhaps its not as centered on a warp as a normal powerfeed, or the other way around. Just want the exact dimentions. Perhaps someone has already done it and knows the exact length to cut off. I'm not the bravest of souls when it comes to hacking away at my gun.

I'm just being EXTRA cautious. Like i said before, im in no mood to buy a new body, or wait for AGD to send it up here. I've got paintballing to do!

Quiet
04-07-2002, 06:34 AM
Just measure the difference in the two feed plugs you have.

Tunaman
04-07-2002, 07:05 AM
It is the same size on both sides. I have cut many and they work good. A little shorter is ok, because you can adjust the powerfeed plug. Be sure to cut it SQUARE, or it won't work. Hope this helps:D

SqueegeeKid
04-07-2002, 12:35 PM
Thanks guys, i appreciate the help.
I'm probably going to cut it sometime this week, when i have sometime to kill