PDA

View Full Version : Mag Or Angel?

Creative Mayhem
04-07-2002, 05:44 PM
IF you had to sell one which would it be......

Creative Mayhem
04-07-2002, 05:46 PM
If you had to sell one which would it be.....

MagMan5446
04-07-2002, 05:51 PM
I would sell the mag...just because that purple scheme (in my opinion) is buttass ugly.

BradPalooza
04-07-2002, 06:02 PM
: )
That was good MagMan, you're definitely blunt though.
I think I'd keep the Angel too though.
-Brad

SlipknotX556
04-07-2002, 06:56 PM
Sell the Mag.

a_malfunction
04-07-2002, 07:12 PM
Depends.... How much money do you need? If you want money, sell the angel. If you dont need that much money, sell the mag.

MiCRoFooL
04-07-2002, 07:25 PM
Sell both those purdy guns and get a butt-*** ugly but 100% working gun, the Excalibur.

pip_999
04-07-2002, 07:51 PM
yeah
get an excally

pumpamatic
04-07-2002, 09:41 PM
Yeah, I definetely realized what a sweet gun the Excalibur was today, especially after he sent a couple batches of balls my way, and all I heard was whiz-whiz-whiz, no gun being heard at all. I must have been gogged at least 3 times by an Excalibur today, and they are amazingly fast and smaller than Angels, very accurate too.

Bartleby
04-07-2002, 09:41 PM
i'd sell the angel. all those purple parts on the mag are classic parts. you can't get many of them anymore.

but like a_malfunction said, it really depends on how much money you need.

Sqweezer
04-08-2002, 07:43 AM
Whats the difference between a matrix and an excaibur? Both fast, both "accurate" aka consistant, both LP, both light. Really after you install a bolt kit on a matrix its the same thing.

AutoMaggot
04-08-2002, 10:01 AM
How bout you sell both and get a cocker?

Works? SFL? Evo X?

Cliffio
04-08-2002, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by pumpamatic
they are amazingly fast and smaller than Angels, very accurate too.

all guns are equally accurate with the same paint to barrel match, and while the excal is smaller i find both guns to be about the same speed wise, i do like the fact that its AKA, which only makes great products, but they really need to get in the market of flash, otherwise angels are gonna keep hoggin the market, who wants a flat black gun anyways? at least thats what alot of people think, flat black is seen as a stock color, and if im gonna shell out the $1xxx+ i am gonna need some aftermarket capabilities as well as a nice paint job

anyways,

thats a nice dark, but if it were up to me i would sell em both and buy a newer dark or perhaps dark ir3 if they ever come out

Cliff

DarkRipper
04-08-2002, 10:52 AM
Well, which one do you like best? Which one fits your game better?

Which one are YOU more accurate with?

If you don't like either get something new... a cocker or excal.

Or matrix.

:)
DR

DJSOLID
04-08-2002, 10:59 AM
I LIKE that purple RT. I can't afford parts for the Angel, so I would probably sell that... but since you have them both you probably can... Actually - I'd sell em both and get an SFL emag.

MiCRoFooL
04-08-2002, 11:02 AM
I don't know what I was thinking... all this talk about selling one gun and getting a new one... and I haven't even endorsed the EMag. I love mine so much, it is still my primary marker even against my 2k2 Fly LCD... matter of fact, I'm trying to work out a trade to get two EMags for my Fly LCD and some other stuff.

so to cast my vote would be to sell them both and get an Excal and/or EMag...

Cliffio
04-08-2002, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by MiCRoFooL
2k2 Fly LCD

you mean 2k1

anyways, yeah im with you get an emag, i have a micro and i just traded my angel for it and i like it alot

Cliff

slayer
04-08-2002, 11:31 AM
I think that you should sell the mag. I like electronic triggers and unless it is an electronic made by kingman or smart parts I would take an electro over any mechanical trigger gun. That is just me, though.

pip_999
04-08-2002, 11:37 AM
money
all depends on the ca$h u need

Creative Mayhem
04-08-2002, 11:50 AM
I don't need the cash, I was just curious about the responses you guys would give. I'v tried bot the excaliber and the matrix and they are VERY good markers, but for some reason I have grown attached to my Mag and my Angel and I just don't think I could give them up. Unless the deal of a life time came up. Thanks for the responses.
Keep them coming.

Creative Mayhem

MiCRoFooL
04-08-2002, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Cliffio
you mean 2k1

Nah, I mean 2k2... the newer milling is angled... and some peeps are differenciating by calling them 2k2... take a look at paintballgear (http://www.paintballgear.net/010-0725-2.html)... the 2k1's had straight horizontal milling on the reg and low rise... I think that is the only difference.

Nitroduck
04-08-2002, 12:16 PM
Sell mag, keep angel.

When did xcals start working all the time? i've heard from several people who've had absolutely nothing but problems then have a extremely hard time getting them fixed even by aka.

The Matrix doesn't even have a warranty , well a real one atleast. A company in canada makes it, not diablo and becuase of that its near impossible to fix.

DiRTyBuNNy
04-08-2002, 12:23 PM
I'm sure CaPo would love to buy your purple Mag...

Cliffio
04-08-2002, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by MiCRoFooL

Nah, I mean 2k2... the newer milling is angled... and some peeps are differenciating by calling them 2k2... take a look at paintballgear (http://www.paintballgear.net/010-0725-2.html)... the 2k1's had straight horizontal milling on the reg and low rise... I think that is the only difference.
this is off topic i know but...

i dont wanna start any fights or anything but straight from wdp, "no 2002 model other than the ir3's have been released" pbgear.com has no clue what they are talking about, and if it WERE a 2k2 wouldn't it be more than 1000 bucks?

the reg is the new style reg, but not 2002
wdp's site (https://www.wdp-paintball.co.uk/newshop/angelfly.php#colours) straight from the sight

like i said, dont wanna start any fights, but it just erks me that pbgear sells "2002" angels when there is no such thing

if you would like you can email wdp and they will tell you the same thing

EDIT--ok so if i slap on a gen-x reg i can call it a 2006 LCD?
no, reason why? milling, milling styles is what differs from year to year on the angels, thats how you know what your it is, and yes i am aware that there is different milling now for the lcd, but it is still a 2k1 and wdp has not released any 2002 models, says one of the US's top techs, www.theangelguy.com

cphilip
04-08-2002, 12:34 PM
Keep em both then. I like em. You got so much into them and they are truely unique.