PDA

View Full Version : rt & rt pro reactiveness?

Predater
04-07-2002, 06:36 PM
ive got a rt and a pro. i cant get the trigger reactiveness the same on them.

both have intellifraim and adjustible nitroduck tank setups. the only difrences i can find is the fact the pro has a gruve trigger and the rt has a blade. i want the pro to have the reactiveness of the rt.

i run 900psi in the automagrt. i have went up to 1000psi in the pro and cant get the same reactiveness.

do you have any ideas?

Predater
04-07-2002, 07:03 PM
i was just thinking.:rolleyes: maybe the on off pins are a difrent lingth. thats all i can come up with.

if you dont understand somthing in the above post point it out and have me clarify. i really want them to shoot the same. thats why baught the pro.

a_malfunction
04-07-2002, 07:16 PM
Yeah, I think it is the on/off pin as well.

Predater
04-07-2002, 07:43 PM
the on off pins are about 1mm off. if that.

the pro is longer. i thaught that longer makes it more reactive?

what are my options on fixing this? why are the pins a diffrent lingth?

please help!

BlackVCG
04-07-2002, 07:57 PM
You need to be measuring the on/off pins with dial calipers. The longer the pin, the less reactive it will be. AGD tunes the gun from the factory so they aren't too reactive because if they are, they end up shooting too fast and chopping paint. You can call AGD, tell them your situation and they'll probably send out a couple different length on/off pins. The shorter the pin, the more reactive it will be.

Predater
04-07-2002, 08:07 PM
i used a caliper but i spilled water on the paper before i got to post it:(. it is less than 1mm off but i dont want to tear apart the guns again to re-measure. i guess ill call agd.

could i use a file and just test it after evry slide across the file?