PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else ever feel like they're getting pulled over to the dark side?

DiRTyBuNNy
04-07-2002, 07:45 PM
I keep having these thoughts of when i get back into paintball getting an angel..then i see the light and think..well..by then the Extreme emag should be out and in perfect form..but i can't help but feel like Luke Skywalker getting pulled over to the dark side...

blnk162
04-07-2002, 07:47 PM
How is it a darkside? Agd guns are now holy and are the "lightside"?

RATM
04-07-2002, 07:55 PM
I often get the same feeling..then I realize i'd be paying 1,000+ dollars, which I don't have, for a hunk of aluminum that shoots paint.

KamikazePenguin
04-07-2002, 07:57 PM
i own a BE rainmaker, and I am durn proud of it. Is that "dark side" enough for ya?

pito189
04-07-2002, 08:01 PM
He ditrybunny check your pm's

pip_999
04-07-2002, 08:16 PM
i think its gay bout teh text messages

i mean how often are you gonna send text messages

jeez just stick a electro frmae on your mag

the JoKeR
04-07-2002, 08:20 PM
I don't mind the partly cloudy side now that I have my Defiant, but don't expect me to get rid of my RT anytime soon! It's not the pretiest or fastest thing on the block anymore, but when I 100% need a gun that I can stake my life on, it'll be there.

Fred
04-07-2002, 08:23 PM
I am one of the few TRUE Light side players here: I play PUMP and STOCK CLASS! HAHA!

The dark side is pulling me though... to be able to fire more than 1 shot per pump stroke... wait! to be able to shoot without pumping...

(slaps self) NO! I cant' go back!!!

xmetal2001
04-07-2002, 08:27 PM
I own a matrix, i can't help it, i just do. I tell myself its the mag of electros, then i realize theres an emag and i feel dumb. Then i think about it somemore and realize the reputations are completely different. Mags are always reliable and chop(but they dont). Matrices break down alot(not mine) and will never chop.

I don't think i'm on the darkside, somewhere in the middle. Atleast it isn't a cocker.

:confused: Im confused, i want a genx3 too, but then i say, It'll never work, it'll be a waste, then i realize, if i take care of it it'll work fine. But i have a matrix, and a mag, do i need a cocker, no not really, but i want one! mags just don't excite me anymore, i see a mag, woohoo. I see a sweet custom cocker,,,WOWO can i shoot that?!. Maybe its cause i've seen so many mags here on AO.

Conclusions:
1)My matrix isn't a mag
2)AO has made me want a cocker
3)I can't spell/puncuate/read
4)Im going to sleep.

SoupRman
04-07-2002, 08:52 PM
dont get a gx-3, the pneumatics suck and leak.

how is getting an "angel" going to the dark side. i would say its getting enlightened :D which i have done.

xmetal2001
04-07-2002, 08:58 PM
I couldn't goto bed...annnyway. Actually the Genx3's are good, i've heard nothing but good things. Except from you:p The old ANS stuff was horrible though. Wow, that means you actually read my post! i don't eve nread my posts:eek:

pumpamatic
04-07-2002, 09:21 PM
Anybody here ever seen or shoot an Excalibur? I don't know much about their reliability, but I think I would take one of those over an Angel. They are smaller, seem much quieter, just as accurate, and wickedly fast. There were 3 of them at Stalker today, boy let me tell you, this kid mirrored me in back stand-ups, all I could hear was paint whizzing past, never could hear him shoot. This other time, a guy shared a stand-up with me off a break before I made a second move to the snake, he was blazing, amazingly fast. Two games a guy with a silver Fly Angel, i think it was, broke down twice, he got bunkered once by one of my friends, who isn't nearly the same level as the rest of these guys. I was quite amazed by all 3 of the Excaliburs.

nw2c2003
04-08-2002, 01:58 AM
I was going to buy an angel then I realised the eror of my ways, severed a few appendages prayed for forgiveness and bought an e-mag instead.

wyn1370
04-08-2002, 09:24 AM
one word, five syllables: intimidator. sorry, I had a mag for many years and after countless upgrades, I went to a different marker. I now own two intimidators and lend my minimag to friends.