PDA

View Full Version : Butterscotch Yo

Bailey
04-07-2002, 07:55 PM
I just wanted to say that Yo was the coolest friendliest team at the Ultimate Madness.
Thanks guys, it was cool talkin to you

gretch6364
04-07-2002, 10:04 PM
i did not see a score for yo did they play at madness?

AGD
04-07-2002, 10:35 PM
They played under their new name AGD Pride. Warpig should have the results and I'm suer we will get a report from the guys when they get home.

AGD

Kaiser Bob
04-07-2002, 10:44 PM
Didnt Shartley think up AGD Pride first?

shartley
04-08-2002, 04:56 AM
Kaiser Bob
You are correct. ;)

Scooter/Cootie
04-09-2002, 12:10 PM
Thanks Bailey, you guys were fun to talk to also. Glad we had a chance to talk shop. ;)

The tourny was great and we all had a blast. It is probably one of the best run tourny's that I've ever been to.

We've got a lot of pics that we took, I'll try and post some tomorrow. Keep an eye out for 'em.

AGD
04-09-2002, 12:20 PM
As you have probably already figured out we are going with at least two and maybe more AGD xxx names for the teams. There is a bigger picture attached to this that we are working on also. I have not had a chance to finish off the team name contest but that is coming up once we figure out the bigger picture so we can announce them together.

I am a bit overwhelmed right now so please stand by.

AGD

Cliffio
04-09-2002, 01:05 PM
hmm i didnt know these teams were based out of illinois, i woulda joined, that sucks:(

oh well, you guys ever need a back player, im all about it, once i trade my emicro for the ir3 im gettin ill be ready to go

holla
Cliff

MiCRoFooL
04-09-2002, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Cliffio
...you guys ever need a back player, im all about it, once i trade my emicro for the ir3 im gettin ill be ready to go

Now Cliff... think about what you just said to Tom, owner of AGD and sponser of the team you would like to join...

Cliffio
04-09-2002, 01:55 PM
i know:( i would like to keep the microE but its just not gonna happen

also, the emicro is PTP, dont forget that

i was just making the statement that i didnt know that yo was in illinois

Cliff

Cliffio
04-09-2002, 01:56 PM
micro- do you not also shoot an angel?

MiCRoFooL
04-09-2002, 02:03 PM
hehe... you caught me, yes, I do shoot an angel.

BUT... my EMag is my primary marker. My angel is a backup, usually for my other teamates when their guns go down. Last week it was a Race Freeflow Cocker that went down, and I let him use my Fly LCD...

On a side note... I would KILL to be sponsered by AGD... EMags with warps and Flatlines... mmmmm... yummy... hell, that's my setup now!

Cliffio
04-09-2002, 02:06 PM
i got ya

anyways, at least i can say that i enjoy the microE, i really do but once again, i cant pass the offer up:)

but i dunno much about YO and didnt know they were around me

later
Cliff

Chupas2
04-09-2002, 02:38 PM
Thanks Bailey. It was nice to meet you and the rest of your team. Maybe we'll see you in Pittsburg in August.