PDA

View Full Version : Bay Area Sherwood Forest

MagMan5446
04-07-2002, 08:50 PM
I played for the first time in almost a year on saturday. It was the first time at a real field for the 4 people that I was with. Fun day. I think I'm gonna play some more.

I saw Shinyguy there with an AO patch and his mag made me start to miss mine...my tribal ACE (it was kind of a test and tune day for it) was kinda insensitive so I had to disconnect it for the day. I can fix that though, I think I did a fairly good job wiring up the gun. Otherwise though it shot beatifully...

This guy sharing a table with me had a cocker and I'm really thinking about buying it off him. I played a game with it and loved it. It's a good deal, 300$ for an air tanks and a basically stock hopper right cocker with a palmer reg and stabilizer and system X barrel, but it's just gonna be a gun that I can chop up and throw random things such as a toaster on. What fun.

It was my first time not playing with my mag and I'm gonna have to buy another sometime soon. I need a job though.

For all you that live in the Bay Area and play here let's get a game going.

hitech
04-07-2002, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by MagMan5446
Bay Area Sherwood Forest

Where is that? I know of an area around here (Castro Ranch Rd and San Pablo Damn Rd) called Sherwood Forest, but don't know of a paintball field there (at least not anymore).

LittMag
04-07-2002, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by hitech

Where is that? I know of an area around here (Castro Ranch Rd and San Pablo Damn Rd) called Sherwood Forest, but don't know of a paintball field there (at least not anymore).

It's in American Canyon http://www.paintballforest.com/
actually right next to Paintball Jungle. I highly recommend Sherwood, my brother and I play there a couple of times each summer and the 85 bucks for one admission and a case of marbs is perfect for us.

MagMan5446
04-07-2002, 10:53 PM
you take the first turn instead of the 2nd one when you are going to paintball jungle to get to sherwood.

mrbrutal
04-08-2002, 09:38 AM
If anyone wants to schedule a game, I'll see if I can make it. :)

Blennidae
04-08-2002, 09:54 AM
I'd be interested in an AO day at Sherwood. I just need enough notice before hand, so I can make sure I'm free.

pbR2k2
04-10-2002, 01:07 PM
Hey cool I live in the Bay Area... Live in Albany actually... There are a couple fields there, Fairgrounds, wich has a Sup 'Air and a Hyperball (although the people there are mean, and the place smells funny...), Sherwood forest, wich is a really cool field, and the peolple are nice there too, and paintball jungle, wich is right next to Sherwood although i've never been to paintball jungle... Let me know in advance if some people are goin to Sherwood so I can get my friends and gather some money together...

-† î [\/]

liigod
04-10-2002, 04:00 PM
sherwood is my favorite feild. But i have to go to fairgounds someitmes cus my freinds make me. The problem with fairgounds is the refs arent even on the feild. They just stand outside and sometimes watch, not usually. If your on the far side of the feild there is no one watchign you, so i dont really like it.

liigod
04-10-2002, 04:01 PM
i also dont go to jungle cus of bob. LOL. He got kicked off the ironmen for cheating back in the day. And still cheats to this day. So yea forget that place.