PDA

View Full Version : Minimag with a leak

Psychochipmunk
04-08-2002, 12:30 AM
I'v got a big poblem with my minimag. It is a field model gun which i bought used and it is leaks CO2 out of the piston system area in the valve. I bought a parts kit and replaced all the various O-rings and such but it still leaks. Is there any way i can get out of having to spend 160 bucks to get my valve replaced?

Army
04-08-2002, 12:38 AM
Send your gun, and $45.00, to AGD and the Factory Techs will rebuild it back to like new condition.

Use this link: http://www.automags.org/resource/siteinfo/contact.shtml ,for more information.

BlackVCG
04-08-2002, 12:50 AM
Just call AGD talk with the tech and see what they can do for you. It sounds like your piston assembly is bad.

MikeCouves
04-08-2002, 12:35 PM
Well put it this way, listen to the mods because they know what they are talking about. You got two mods to make sure it was right =).

PyRo
04-08-2002, 03:18 PM
$45 only includes them looking at it and replacing whatever soft parts need it. The piston is not a soft part, and if it needed replacement it would cost another $20 or so. Listen to black, and talk to the techs they will be able to help you out.