PDA

View Full Version : Berrel for Classic Automag

Gerst
04-08-2002, 11:03 AM
I just purchased a classic automag and I am looking at upgrading my berrel. Can anyone give me some suggestions of berrels that I should look at?
Also can anyone give me some good online sites that I should go to to purchase a berrel? Hopefully ones that will give me the best price and also the best service.

Thanks in advance
Gerst

tysonmachado
04-08-2002, 03:29 PM
If you really want performance buy one of the barrel kits like the freak so you can match the bore to the paint you are using. They are a little expensive but much cheaper than buying several barrels to gain similar versitility.

If you just want something good but cheap I would reccomend you try buying from the classified section on AO. You can usually get something nice like an all american or dye aluminum for under $50.

PFAutomag33
04-08-2002, 03:54 PM
A J&J Ceramic is probably the best way to go. It is very accurate and light. The best place to get it or any barrel is on eBay. I got mine for 40 dollars. Hope this helps.

marley618
04-08-2002, 05:43 PM
J&J ceramic is $35 at www.firstcallpaintball.com

toymyster
04-08-2002, 05:49 PM
Call AGD and for $20 get an old school Crown point barrel!!! I kid you not, I just sold my Freak set, so I was shooting mine on my E-mag yesterday, and couldn't miss, it's the straightest shooting barrel!!!