All American 12" Stainless Back

Now after the madness it is
Old School Blue Smear Polished RT
Black Intelliframe With Groove Trigger
Black Center Flag Flame Drop
Blue Smart Parts Stickies
Foamie Bolt
All American 12" Stainless Back

With much thanks to Brian Terry and TK I would like to say that the foamie bolt really does do wonders. I haven't chopped once since it has been in my gun. The intelliframe got rid of the Slop in the trigger, and really looks and feels awesome.

Sorry for the quality of the pic.

Puddleglum
04-08-2002, 02:49 PM
Next order of business will be to get a real digital camera. Joking, you've got a great gun.

MrAirgunRT
04-08-2002, 05:21 PM
Thanks man, that was actually my webcam, it does my gun no justice. I need to use my friends digicam to show you actually how good it looks (modest aren't I):rolleyes:.Also, it needs a name, and I have failed to think up one.

toymyster
04-08-2002, 05:44 PM
Sweet gun!!! I just switched to a foamie bolt also in my E-mag, and the results were astounding!!!

wimag
04-08-2002, 06:49 PM
very nice.
As far as the intelliframe was there any added time from AGD in order to bore the hole in the grip larger for the banjo bolt??

MrAirgunRT
04-08-2002, 07:48 PM
Went friday night, got the intelliframe, Brian took his own time to go drill out the bigger hole and gave it to me the next morning ready to play :D

wimag
04-08-2002, 08:00 PM
excellent turnaround.:)
One last question for ya. I can get my RT to go in runaway mode and i actually like it, do you think the intelliframe will inhibit that? based on if your RT does the same thing.

MrAirgunRT
04-08-2002, 08:05 PM
It would have been drilled that night, but they didn't have the piece. As for your question, I think actually it really won't change the way your RT is now, it will just get rid of slop, lighten the trigger a hair, and look very awesome.

wimag
04-08-2002, 08:09 PM
Thanks dude.

Makes note to self to call AGD in morn and spend more money for another intelliframe :)