PDA

View Full Version : Xtream/SFL e-mags VS ir3 angles

56kSomeGuy
04-08-2002, 05:43 PM
Just wanted to know what people think is better since i'm looking for a new electro(just sold my e-mag). I want to know the ups and downs of both and why you think it's better. The ir3 seem to be doing very well and look awsome while the SFL's are kinda iffy but i still trust mags the most since i have been using one for about five years.

WickeDKlowN
04-08-2002, 05:55 PM
i picked the e-mag because IMO the IR3's are just plain fugly. and mags are more reliable. and also the C&C Extremes are supposed to be lighter that a angel. Plus if your electronics die in a game, on the e-mag you can flip a switch and keep goin, on the angel, your just plain Fu...um...screwed :)

SlipknotX556
04-08-2002, 06:46 PM
Emag all the way.

DOWNWITHANGELS
04-08-2002, 07:18 PM
Its funny that you are comparing those 2, because my friend is selling me his e-mag, and buying an ir3 angel. We are both getting great deals. He is selling me his e-mag for $700 and he is buying the new angel for $1150. I think I am getting the better gun though.

Snooky
04-08-2002, 11:06 PM
well i havent shot an ir3 but i have shot both the extreme and sfl emags. i was extremely impressed with the extreme. the sfl i shot was a prototype kind of thing so it need a few bugs to be worked out to make it perfect. but i love both of the emags immensely and im considering the extreme for a future purchase.

soilent green
04-09-2002, 05:41 AM
I chose the Ir3 cause right now it has less problems the new new extremes will be good in a few months.

Psycow
04-09-2002, 06:02 AM
Whell this forum would be kind of biased. I personally would choose the mag, since I don't think most of the features on the IR3 is pretty useless anyway. Best thing would be for you to try both before you buy it and decide for yourself.

56kSomeGuy
04-09-2002, 01:12 PM
I have shot an angel but it was only an angel LCD but i did like the weight of it and the many features it had, so im guessing the ir3 would feel around the same. I haven't shot an SFL yet but im guessing it would feel like any regular emag but the weight would be lighter due to the alumin body.

TITAN
04-09-2002, 02:32 PM
im not gonna vote cause i love both and im getting both:D

i think the c&c ir3 looks sweet... i even love the space frame:D as well as the xtreme emag... i love angels, i feel i play better with them than any other gun but i also play good with emags and i love them both:D

LaW
04-09-2002, 04:54 PM
I chose ir3 because i'm not totally bought on the new extreme designs...

RT pRo AuToMaG
04-09-2002, 05:12 PM
Ok this is a tough question. The IR3 is more consistant (what I mean by consistant is if you set it to 13bps, it will stay at 13bps) but the SFL shoots faster, look like 100 times better, and works without battery. The SFL still has bugs (as some people have allready said) but if you have a problem with it, send it to AGD. If you are looking for preformance and reliability, get the SFL, if you want an ugly gun but consistant, get the IR3. Just my $0.02.

RaV3n_Pa1ntba||
04-09-2002, 06:03 PM
Well i heard of an IR3 Angel... but what the hell is an Angel ir3 :rolleyes:

Go for the IR3, get a dark ir3 and throw on two twisted volumizers and a twisted asa. Just get a nice drop an even a screw in and you will have an awesome gun. Get a halo ... too. Its well worth it you get performance and style all in one. (plus you have time to save up for it ;))

If you were going to go with the extreem i would wait a while so they get the low pressure one working top knotch an so you get one that has all the nice features, but i think it is going to be a while till they remove the kinks or have the final version out.