PDA

View Full Version : Paintball, New Jersey and the Weekdays

Blazingace
04-08-2002, 06:45 PM
Hello,

I need some help. I live in Central Jersey and I unfortunatly work Sat. and Sun. I really want to meet and play with some of the New Jersey AOers, but with Weds., Thurs. and Fri. off that is hard. I was wondering if any of you know where I can play during the week? Recball is what I usually play, but I would like to get into speedball. Hell I am into playing paint-the-tiddlywinks if I can use my Minimag, I just want to play!!!!! Thank you.;)

Tunaman
04-08-2002, 07:14 PM
You need a Night job.:D :cool:

Blazingace
04-08-2002, 07:41 PM
Thanks big help you are:D :D If that is what it takes i may have to bid for nights during the next shift bid. I work for an airline in Newark and seniority sucks (only because I don't have any).

nuggy43
04-08-2002, 07:49 PM
I also live in New Jersey and work on the weekends. Thier is a field in Pemberton. It's called On Target Sports I think. They are usally open Wed. and the weekend.

Kaiser Bob
04-08-2002, 10:36 PM
Well, there are 2 indoor fields that you can try. Advantage and High Velocity paintball. Ground Zero plays at Advantage and they have a BYOP night on monday. High Velocity has BYOP on wed and thursday IIRC not 100% sure. Both are really close to one another.

PS - Almost forgot to tell you where they are lol. They are both on Long Island, about 1.5 hrs from central jersey