PDA

View Full Version : If you could change one thing about your mag what would it be?

Dragoon
04-09-2002, 06:08 AM
There have been a lot of new options for mag owners lately. With the release of the modular bodies I think there will be even more very soon. But, given what is available today what would you like to see changed on your mag?

For me it's recoil. I know some have posted that they don't notice it, and other just reply with "hold it tighter". But I notice it, and I think it affects my game. I have a superbolt, but with all their problems I don't use it so they are not a solution yet.

So what are your "beefs" with your mag?

Douglas

Skoad
04-09-2002, 07:07 AM
Probably to OWN a mag :)

-Skoad
aka Magless

Fred
04-09-2002, 08:30 AM
Yup, me too! I would Own a Mag... :)

wyn1370
04-09-2002, 08:32 AM
easier on paint, lighter trigger, and an A.C.E.

Bartleby
04-09-2002, 11:22 AM
i just want a warp right minimag mainbody. other than that, maybe the recoil, but i'm gonna wait untill all the issues with the super bolt are worked out.

Dragoon
04-09-2002, 11:48 AM
Wow, I'm surprised at the amount or 'recoil' responses so far. I thought I was an oddball :p

Anybody else have anything to add to the wish list of improvements? What's that one thing you'd like to see changed that would make your marker that much better/less anoying?

Douglas

GT
04-09-2002, 12:05 PM
lighter,
cant we make some Al bodies yet? Maybe a little quiter noise signature, but other than that its great

toymyster
04-09-2002, 12:57 PM
I'm also surprised with the "recoil" reply!! As far as harshness on paint: try a foamie bolt!!! For me, if there was an issue, it would be the weight!!!

SqueegeeKid
04-09-2002, 12:59 PM
I wish parts were cheaper.
I don't wanna pay 300US for a Retro Valve, but i really want one!! :p

But thats a problem i'd have to deal with my bank and employers to fix.
Other than that i can't complain.