PDA

View Full Version : Jacko Packs and bad online store.....

Skoad
04-09-2002, 11:51 AM
Ok first off has anyone used a Jacko pack? I liked the looks of them, sorta Dye'ish without the price, but i read reviews on people saying the pods are hard to take out of them.

Also i ordered the pack from www.paintballwizard.com and had it ***2 day shipped*** (emphasis on the 2 day shipping) which cost me $20 more bucks because i needed it really fast for a game. Well it didn't make it in time for the match, or the same week, or the next week.... so the 2 day shipping turned into 2 week shipping and i STILL haven't gotten it. Going to call them later after they ignored my 2 emails. Anyone ever order from them?

-Skoad

GT
04-09-2002, 12:02 PM
I have the 3 down jacko and its pretty bad ***. If you are a fat bot i guess yo would have problems with pulling them out, but i dont. I have owned the old and the new style and both are great.

Jonneh
04-09-2002, 12:26 PM
I have a Jacko Pro Series 3 Pot, and I like it a lot. It hasn't got any padding but its very comfortable and quite small.

What you've read about the pots being hard to remove is true for the older styles of pack, but the new pro series packs are fine.

Skoad
04-09-2002, 01:06 PM
Good :)
It should be nice to have if it ever comes, i like how the bottom's of the pods stick out, so i got 4 dye clear's for extra 10 bux

2000Sabre
04-10-2002, 06:20 PM
I live in this area and can drive to this store, however I have purchased from them online. I ordered a complete Freak barrel kit for my SFL and it did take them a while to ship. I did get an email message from them indicating my Freak was on backorder because the front piece I wanted wasn't in stock so that's why the delay. They've alo done repair work for my on my RT Pro and turned it around in two days for me. I suggest you call them if you haven't already as they're not bad to deal with.

Skoad
04-10-2002, 09:07 PM
I called them today asking what was up and they said the jacko pack was out of stock and will take another 2 weeks at least to deliver. They also said they refunded my shipping.

I still would have liked responses to my emails however, when i called they were like "Uh....we just checked the email right before you called"

I guess they check their email on a 2 week basis:rolleyes:

sifu01
04-10-2002, 09:19 PM
Just goota tell ALL people on this thread....If the online store does not ALSO take phone orders,don't bother ordering. You should order over the phone anyway and always ask if they have the item in stock. You have to realize that a lot of onlone ordering is not setup efficiently and may not be entered for days after submission. They also will not call you right away. Hopefully you have learned from this experience.