PDA

View Full Version : WLIPP question

Cliffio
04-09-2002, 07:52 PM
so with the addition of the angel forum are there going to be any angel prizes given away?

just thought i would ask:)

i know a warp feed can be used on an angel but a superbolt cant

once again, just asking

Cliff

BTAutoMag
04-09-2002, 08:06 PM
well if you have an angel dont compeate for the superbolt. but that would be cool if we could compete for a LED at least.

Cliffio
04-09-2002, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by BTAutoMag
well if you have an angel dont compeate for the superbolt. but that would be cool if we could compete for a LED at least.

but everyone wants to win something, i dont think its fair to offer a product to a mass of people if you KNOW there are two very different gun owners here

just my thoughts

Cliff

BTAutoMag
04-09-2002, 08:18 PM
so some one should offer up a couple angel bolts.

Snooky
04-09-2002, 11:31 PM
well agd doesnt make angel stuff which we all know so the only place we could get angel/parts would be from donations.

Load SM5
04-10-2002, 06:58 AM
Geez, it's not our problem that you could'nt hang onto your mag for 30 minutes ;)

Cliffio
04-10-2002, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by Load SM5
Geez, it's not our problem that you could'nt hang onto your mag for 30 minutes ;)

ouch:p

AGD
04-10-2002, 10:13 AM
Yes.... hummmm..... I feel an Angel Party coming up....

No Angel stuff..... NO WAIT!! I can give away one of my used LCD's!!!!! Perfect shape and checked out by John Rice himself. Yea, that's the ticket!!

AGD

synreal
04-10-2002, 10:17 AM
by "used" he really means "chainsawed to fit all of the dyno equipment" ;)

Cliffio
04-10-2002, 10:38 AM
i was just wondering, i didnt mean to sound ungratefull or anything like that, it was just a question, i didnt know if wdp would be up for any give-aways or not, im sure we will have to get alot of responce from the angel forum before anything like that happens

i also thought that the warp feed is a good idea since everyone was use them, i was just wondering about superbolts and other things of that nature, like intilis and things

oh well
:)

Cliff

FordPrefect
04-10-2002, 02:37 PM
Cliffio, I'll be mad if Tom doesn't give away the Superbolts and I-frames now.

Cliffio
04-10-2002, 05:38 PM
i need neither so i wont be:)

im sure he will give great stuff away

has he really given that many i frames away?

Cliff

boss_automager
04-10-2002, 06:10 PM
Hey AGD,buy WDP,or merge with it.C'mon an Angel AND Mag combined.The perfect marker!Yeah it would be cool to give away Angels,but Tom buying WDP,would be like,Saturn buys Jupiter.

Cliffio
04-10-2002, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by boss_automager
Hey AGD,buy WDP,or merge with it.C'mon an Angel AND Mag combined.The perfect marker!Yeah it would be cool to give away Angels,but Tom buying WDP,would be like,Saturn buys Jupiter.

soo many things to say...

ok lets imagine that agd DID buy wdp, what do you think would happen? my bets, nothing, why mess with the worlds most popluar tourny marker?
"if it aint broken dont fix it"

and what the heck are you talking about saturn and jupiter? those are planets how exactly can you buy planets? if so what planets have money?

Cliff

BTAutoMag
04-10-2002, 06:22 PM
TK youre giving someone your LCD!!! hows that for loyalty to a forum.