PDA

View Full Version : JMJ Vortex Impeller?

Cypres0099
04-10-2002, 07:01 PM
Here's the link to the site. The picture is to the right an they are also in their store for $8.

JMJ Homepage (http://www.jmjconcepts.com/StoreFront.bok)

I was wondering if anyone has tried them and if they are any good/better. The revvy paddles can somtimes get bent up and it can cause a problem. Tell me what you know.

Thanks

theraidenproject
04-10-2002, 07:41 PM
ive only heard good things, but ive never used one.

boss_automager
04-10-2002, 07:45 PM
I used one once but don't own one.How do I describe this...well it's sorta like the X-board except cheaper.The smaller paddles help prevent jams.And for 8 bucks you can't gto wrong.Thank you so much for making a link!I've always wanted one but couldn't find the site.Thank you!:D

paintball8869
04-10-2002, 08:01 PM
i've got them in my 2 revvies....work great. Really doesn't speed up the revvy's feed rate (at least not in my experience). However, it is MUCH more consistent when it feeds. I emptied the hopper a number of times with it right into a 150 round tube and it didn't misfeed at all. The regular revvy with xboard did misfeed a couple times and there was a considerable gap in feeding at times. This was eliminated by installing the JMJ Impellar.

Definitely worth the $8. Probably one of the best improvements to be able to sustain your rate of fire, at least for the price. One of the best improvements would probably be the halo, but who wants to spend $115+ on a loader, i can't even shoot more than 10 bps when im playing so i'm all set with my revvy. Sorry, started rambling again :)

Cypres0099
04-10-2002, 10:10 PM
I'm glad to hear such difinitive answers. It did seem to me that it would be better than the revvy paddles.

Oh and No problem Boss.:p