PDA

View Full Version : automag 68 vs. automag classic

k2spyder
04-10-2002, 07:55 PM
i have a burning question in need of an answer. i want to know what is the difference between the automag 68 and the automag classic?

i have seen on different paintball web stores, 2 prices for automags, the difference is ones a 68 and ones a classic. so if you have any information on that PLEASE TELL ME!!! thank you very much!

FooTemps
04-10-2002, 10:07 PM
Same gun different warrantee... the automag 68 has 3 star warrantee and the automag classic has a 1 star...

The stars represent the number of free repairs. The classis gets one free repair and the 68 has 3 free repairs.

paint magnet
04-11-2002, 02:35 PM
That and the classic doesn't come with a barrel or an air setup.

drx975
04-11-2002, 05:26 PM
But both of you forgot something...and its not something that most people know, but fortunately I do :D. The classic valve has a faster recharge rate than the 68 automag valve. What this means is that it has a more responsive trigger, similar to the RT valve, just not AS responsive/reactive. I got the chance to shoot one in a local store and it is definetly faster, I think I was shooting 9 or 10 a second on it, with (IMO) an uncomfortable z-grip. I fire faster with 45's. If the classic automag isnt too much more, I would definetly get it, but make sure you run compressed air on it because im guessing at that ROF you will freeze a lot of crap using co2.