PDA

View Full Version : Online Stores

obsolete898
04-10-2002, 09:14 PM
What's the cheapest online store for PB products.

Skoad
04-10-2002, 09:17 PM
www.paintballgear.com had pretty darn good prices, ordered my m98 package from them, then customs came out and they shipped me a custom for no extra charge. So i've had good luck with them

obsolete898
04-10-2002, 09:19 PM
Ya there prices are good but I've heard a few compaints about them. Either way I'd still order from them. Does anyone know any sites better than PBgear.

Croix71
04-10-2002, 09:28 PM
I don't think there is 1 store that has the best prices. The concern I have is how often do some of the onlines stores update their sites. I'd suggest doing the research on your own to get a feel for the prices. Then find a store who has good customer service who could help you with information about the product itself and it's availability.
Also you might gather a list of the items you want and get it through one store all at once so you can save on the shipping. Also by knowing the prices and doing a bulk order you could probably negotiate the prices. :D

Try Donggie and Tunaman. They've helped me gather the items for the upgrades for my Mag.

ProjectMag
04-10-2002, 09:31 PM
www.g3pb.com
www.cepaintball.com

Don't sell guns but have good prices (shipping too).

mrkbik
04-15-2002, 11:19 PM
predator-paintball.com has some of the be best prices ive seen.

example: the air america black ice reg is about $80 most places but at predator it is $60.

Siayajin
04-16-2002, 12:45 AM
Me and my team get most of our gear from www.compulsivepaintball.com

Latest products, great prices and customer service to match.