PDA

View Full Version : paintballgear.com is going down

fanera17
04-11-2002, 12:45 PM
I think www.paintballgear.com soon will loose all they customers :mad: .
1. they charge me twice for the same item, and it took them almost 1.5 month to get my money back
2. http://www.actionvillage.com/010-1063.html <------- tell me if there is something wrong with that:confused:

Potatoboy
04-11-2002, 12:52 PM
Granted they don't have the best customer service in the world, and they accidentally inserted the description for The Inferno Terminator T3 in the middle of the Black RTPro description (they actually inserted it in the middle of a word if you look carefully), but they aren't going anywhere soon. They seem to be one of the more popular online stores for one reason or another.

lopxtc
04-11-2002, 01:28 PM
*L* You know I get nothing but the best service from these people. I have never been over-charged, never been shipped the wrong item, and if I order before Noon central time I have the item(s) in my hand by 6pm the next day ... about the only reason I go to my local stores any more is to BS with the people who run it ...

Aaron

CRiZO
04-11-2002, 08:07 PM
Yea, everything I've ordered from them has always been the right thing, right price, and shipped on time *gasp*

the reason people get bad reputations is because people complain and don't compliment.

*edit* i put the quote because it was from 'to the bone' meaning that people only remember bad things and not good things.

gimp
04-12-2002, 09:25 AM
I've had good and bad experiences with paintballgear. I'd say the even out because I keep ordering from them. Hehehe, I got 400 dollars of extra stuff do to their lack of customer service. I called up and told them that I got extra stuff, and it wasn't on the bill. I'm not complaining.

Navy Seal
04-12-2002, 07:57 PM
I had only 1 bad experience from 7 perchases there. The Proteus mask, not their fault, JT fudged up. Was sloppily made, missing the origional visor, and didnt have anti-fog as advertised. Am going to send back soon though.

Navy Seal
04-12-2002, 08:47 PM
Instead of complaining, be the responsible child. Report the discrepency and have them fix it. Politely I should say.

Restola
04-13-2002, 08:22 AM
i think we should just have one thread of all the complaints about pbgear.com.

or just post these is buyer/seller feedback. seems like there are always one or two of these threads floating around.

Xzion
04-13-2002, 11:41 AM
Ive only ever had one problem with them. I orderd 2 fittings and they sent me one, which I got them to send the second with free shipping which worked out well.

The other time i orderd, I orderd a Redz Barrel jimmie, and they sent me two for the price of one. I was sorta pleased with that :D

-§on-
04-14-2002, 08:34 AM
I guy I know bought 1 angel, 1 boomstick, 1 hyperflow 68/45 tank. They shipped it 2nd day air like requested, but when it got there, he got two of everything and he only got charged for one of everything. Whats the luck? He kept everything. LoL I wish I had that kinda luck...:rolleyes:

InfinatyBPS
04-14-2002, 11:05 AM
Mabe If I order a Dye Excell they will send me a Dye Angel :)

Vex
04-15-2002, 07:27 PM
I've only ordered once from them, but I was in Japan at the time. I got my stuff, about $250.00 worth, within 5 days and everything was perfect.

Well, there's my $.02...

:D

Rocp15126
04-16-2002, 02:52 PM
Hey Phazeshifter,

Otoeri wa ne? shirani.

FordPrefect
04-16-2002, 03:21 PM
Aoi!

BTAutoMag
04-17-2002, 09:45 AM
i wish 888's site was as easy to surf as paintball gear's. 888 as cheaper prices but paintball gear is so easy to surf i always go there

boss_automager
04-17-2002, 05:57 PM
Paintballgear.com isn't that bad,they have fairly decent deals on guns and without them many people wouldn't own a mag me being one of them.

Telefragged
04-18-2002, 10:21 PM
I know I got $130 worth of stuff free from 888paintball a while ago. I ordered an RT for my M98 and an expansion chamber with a vertical adapter. It came, I installed it, went out and played, it worked great. I came home from school a few days later, to see what looked like the same package. sifting through the packing peanuts I discover another RT and chamber. We called them, told them what happened, they said they'd have UPS pick it up or something. Here it is, almost a year later, and the stuff is not longer in my possesion, but $90 was from selling the stuff to a friend. :D