PDA

View Full Version : Can I get an Automag Classic with no grip frame ?

paint magnet
04-11-2002, 02:28 PM
I know the 'Mag Classic doesn't come with a barrel or air setup, but is it possible to get one without a grip frame, at a reduced cost? If so, how much could I save? I want to get an Automag with a Zgrip, SP Teardrop or AA 2k2, a bottomline, and still have enough $$ left for nitro. (probably an ACI Bulldog II 68/3k or a Crossfire 51/3k, trying to keep the size down) Is it possible to get it without the valve too, because if it is, I would like to get a Retro Valve too. Thanks.

vlhockey22
04-11-2002, 03:38 PM
no t-frame, no valve, so basically you just want a body and body rail?

xmetal2001
04-11-2002, 04:18 PM
No valve, no gripframe, all you need is a rail and a body, buy them seperate

paint magnet
04-12-2002, 07:01 PM
Where can I get a body and a rail? (Wouldn't I still need a bolt and a few other things, though? If I need a bolt, why not just get a superbolt?) Anyway, are there any aftermarket bodies? Thanks for any info.

MikeCouves
04-12-2002, 07:40 PM
Well you can buy all the things you need directly from AGD. Whatever you need they will have. Yes there are Pro Team Micromag bodies, they are nice but I like to stick with stock.

So you can order everything seperate from AGD and they will put it together for you so nothing goes wrong, and they'll even test it to make sure it's awesome!

Mossman
04-13-2002, 08:50 AM
Buy used. I bet buying a body and rail and retro valve and superbolt and and Z grip and everything seperately would come out a lot more than a retro mag with Z grip for sale on the boards.

MikeCouves
04-13-2002, 09:57 AM
Well if you buy it used you would have to track it down and do buisiness with most likely, someone you don't know. But AGD is like a neighbor :). You can trust them, and it's new :).