PDA

View Full Version : You know what would be awesome? A convertable Z grip!

paint magnet
04-11-2002, 02:53 PM
I was just thinking how cool it would be to have a Z grip that locked in the standard Z grip position as well as the normal grip frame position. Then, you could change it to whichever one best suited you at the time. Of course, it would have to lock, but you could tighten it with allen wrenches or something. Anyway, just a thought.

Hemlock86
04-11-2002, 03:11 PM
I think that would be kool :P

FooTemps
04-11-2002, 04:44 PM
That was one of the ideas in the fantasy emag contest... I don't remember who had it but I remember seeing it...

MikeCouves
04-11-2002, 04:57 PM
Yeah I remember that being brought up before.

BTAutoMag
04-12-2002, 05:18 PM
i dont think it would be possible because you would have to adjust the trigger rod lenght every time you adjusted it. the only way it would work is if you could make it rotate on the point where the trigger rod met the trigger.

liigod
04-12-2002, 05:28 PM
you could make it work if u had a mako style electro frame guts, and had a foregrip like the emag where u put the electronics and a battery (i know the emags grip is only a battery btw i just typed that confusingly)Then in the mako frame all youd have is a switch and a small soleniod. The solenoid could stay in place and the trigger and rest of frame could rotate. :-D

BTAutoMag
04-12-2002, 05:58 PM
yea but who in there right mind would want a electric z grip that can be changed to a regular grip with a flick of a switch.

ME! DUH!

he he he great idea

shartley
04-12-2002, 07:03 PM
You want to know about "convertable" z-grips? It has already been discussed.. and in great detail.

bofh and I had a good round of talks on the matter back last December. Here is the thread, it has great ideas and even pictures.....

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17750

Enjoy...

BTAutoMag
04-12-2002, 07:17 PM
thanks shartly. you da man