PDA

View Full Version : BAAAAAD Bolt stick

Badabing
04-11-2002, 06:17 PM
I have a little problem with my RT PRO. I started having problems with my bolt sticking. I bought a spacer kit to fix it. I had it working fine dry firing. I shot a few more times then the Bolt went out but not back in, So i couldnt shoot. I pushed the bolt back in and then I expirienced what 20 balls per second sounds like. It kept doing that so I put a smaller spacer in and it didnt fix it. I'm thiking
I need a new bolt cause it keeps gettin stuck. Any Opinions?

Thanx
Badabing

a_malfunction
04-11-2002, 08:30 PM
You might need a new spring....

athomas
04-11-2002, 08:43 PM
Yep, I'd say spring also.

Xzion
04-11-2002, 10:22 PM
Take your bolt out, and check to see if your bolt spring still extends out past the boltface. If it does, your spring should be fine, if its behind the boltface, indeed your boltspring is worn out.

Badabing
04-12-2002, 04:24 AM
Thanx a lot for the input ill check it out later today.

Thanx
Badabing

BuddY
04-12-2002, 01:28 PM
THATS IT!, i come back to forum for one day, and i see my problem... thats my EXACT issue, its not the spring, on mine, when u slide the bolt into the power tube, about half way thru it sticks a little, kind of like the bolt got warped...

Badabing
04-12-2002, 06:04 PM
Ya i thought my bolt was warped too. IT did the same thinmg on my powertube.

MrMag
04-12-2002, 09:10 PM
i believe that there is a 2-3min section about how to get rid of bolt stick in the agd video

MikeCouves
04-13-2002, 10:04 AM
Yeah, speaking of that I am going to watch that whole video all over again :). Thanks for making me want to MrMag :).

Watch the AGD video and try what Tom does. If that doesn't work call the Tech Line.

spacemanspiff
04-13-2002, 12:26 PM
I had that prob a while a go. Check the power tube o-ring to see if its sitting flat. Mine was not in right and wouldn't let the bolt slide all the way in sometimes.

MikeCouves
04-14-2002, 02:08 PM
Yeah that sounds like it could be a problem. Try it and let us know. But wont the spacer and power tube tīp push it into place anuway?

spacemanspiff
04-14-2002, 02:28 PM
It could but if its not set right it might pinch the o-ring just enough to stick out to catch the bolt. Thats what happened to me every 20-30 shoots it would get stuck. I would have to beat on the gun to get it unstuck. I checked everything except for that:rolleyes: Took it to the local paintball store and he checked it an found it. I was like...duh... its always the simplest things you forget to check. Good luck you'll get it fixed no prob.