PDA

View Full Version : Xtreme Emag, Why wait?

nellspot
04-11-2002, 07:30 PM
Other than a difference in weight and look, is their any advantages in waiting for the E-Mag Xtreme?

Also, is there an estimated release date?

Thanks,

Derek

Rynoboy06
04-11-2002, 07:37 PM
Wow, this has been answered, but as you're new...

The extreme will be a LOT lighter. This is advantage enough in itself.

The extremes will have an anti-chop eye.

The extremes will have interchangeable breeches.

The extremes will take cocker threads.

The extremes will be level 10 automags, reworked and significantly easier on paint. Word has it that they'll be equal of better than angels and impys for breaks.

Those are the biggies...trust me, wait for it.

FooTemps
04-11-2002, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Rynoboy06
Wow, this has been answered, but as you're new...

The extreme will be a LOT lighter. This is advantage enough in itself.

The extremes will have an anti-chop eye.

The extremes will have interchangeable breeches.

The extremes will take cocker threads.

The extremes will be level 10 automags, reworked and significantly easier on paint. Word has it that they'll be equal of better than angels and impys for breaks.

Those are the biggies...trust me, wait for it.

The automag bolt speed isn't that fast actually. I can't remember what it was equal to but it's below an angel's I think

BlackVCG
04-11-2002, 08:25 PM
Foo you're mixing ball pressure with bolt speed. The Angel bolt speed is a lot less than the Mag, but the Mag ball pressure is less than the Angel.

FooTemps
04-11-2002, 08:30 PM
Thanks... I was kinda unclear about that one.

liigod
04-11-2002, 11:57 PM
i wana see it be more gentle than my low pressure f5.

ZeroXtreme
04-12-2002, 12:59 AM
THe new IR3 can run at 350-450psi, and some custom setup Angels run even lower. Don't get me wrong, I have an E-Mag and I love it, I'm just clearing up some misconceptions about pressure differences.

Kaiser Bob
04-12-2002, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by ZeroXtreme
THe new IR3 can run at 350-450psi, and some custom setup Angels run even lower. Don't get me wrong, I have an E-Mag and I love it, I'm just clearing up some misconceptions about pressure differences.

Youre confusing operating pressure with barrel pressure, another misconception. The Automag has a barrel pressure of approx. 60 psi, while the Angel is closer to 100 psi.

FooTemps
04-12-2002, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by Kaiser Bob

Youre confusing operating pressure with barrel pressure, another misconception. The Automag has a barrel pressure of approx. 60 psi, while the Angel is closer to 100 psi.

Yeah, that's what I was trying to say but I got that mixed up with bolt speed... BTW... What is the angel and mag bolt speed?

ZeroXtreme
04-12-2002, 09:18 AM
Thanks for clearing it up... :)