PDA

View Full Version : nationals??

spider54
04-11-2002, 07:42 PM
Does anybody know if AGD is gonna be doing anything for high school or college nationals like they did last year??

oneshot
04-11-2002, 08:27 PM
what did they do last year?

skirts
04-11-2002, 11:44 PM
i will be there playing with the michigan tech team

skirts
airgun factory team
airgun factory tech

im wondering if we cant convince tom to come and set up a booth, there are going to be lots of teams there

spider54
04-12-2002, 01:53 PM
im pretty sure he gave a way 5 pf classic mags with retro certificate. Is there any chance of this again?? I hope so cuz then i would have two exactly same guns. maybe not exactly the same (intelliframe)

raehl
04-12-2002, 04:11 PM
Didn't do anything for College Nationals last year. They did donate 5 PF Mags and 5 RT Valve upgrade certificates for the first National Championships in 2000 - I know, because I won one of them for first place. ;) I sold it though as I already had a PF mag (which I've since sold, but I my primary gun now is an E-Mag).

I have not heard anything from AGD about attending the College and High School National Championships this year, which is a shame considering the event is just a short hop from AGD.

But if AGD doesn't want to come out and show their product to hundreds of college and high school players representing thousands of club members across the country, not a whole lot I can do about it. I've given Tom information about the league before and my contact information isn't hard to find.

Special thanks to AKA, Diablo and PMI though for supporting the 2001-2002 season and helping to get the entry fees for the event down to a nice, cheap, $0. Can't argue with free.

I, and my E-Mag, will obviously be at the event, so feel free to flag me down and say hi.

- Chris