PDA

View Full Version : Broken Superbolt

McDead
04-11-2002, 08:39 PM
I got my superbolt about 4 weeks ago. I played 1 game with it and tested fired it with only 2 balls breaks. Tonite I was changing around the airlines from my tank to my gun and when I remove the valve the front part of the superbolt was missing, broken off. I found the broken half jammed about 1/2 way in the insert of a small bore freak barrel. Good thing this happened at my home and not on a field. Has this happened to anybody else?? And what do I do with this bolt?? The bolt worked great til tonite.

a_malfunction
04-11-2002, 09:27 PM
You'll probably have to get a new sleeve for it from AGD. They are around $15.

LaW
04-11-2002, 10:03 PM
i still have to call agd but i think they are replacing them right now. I heard that they are working on an unbreakable new bolt... not sure yet

McDead
05-30-2002, 05:16 PM
I just wanted to update my problem with my superbolt. A month went by since I returned my bolt I never got it back or a email about it. So I emailed on a update and my bolt was in limbo and they were going to get the ball rolling on it. Today I get a email about it saying they are not sending replacement bolts out anymore but they will give me a credit on the new level 10 upgrade. So now I am stuck without a bolt for my mag and I have 2 tourneys in June. The reason I bought the superbolt is cause my old bolt was worn out and I needed a new one. So now if I don't want the upgrade am I out $50 plus what it will cost me to buy another bolt?

MCollier
05-30-2002, 05:28 PM
the ANS venturi bolt for your mag is pretty cheap, its a little nicer than the stock bolt, in my opinion. My advice would be to try and get one on ebay if there are any selling, pay with paypal and get it shipped out quick. Or if you know of any stores that carry that stuff.

btw i know that made no sense, im really tired from football practice. Should be 30-40 bucks, not too bad.

X-Plosive
05-30-2002, 05:46 PM
Lots of people on here will sell you bolts. I for one will;)

Bwaites
05-30-2002, 07:55 PM
I have 3 different bolts I would sell

Old stock bolt-$15 plus shipping
Long Nose Stock-$30 plus shipping
ANS venturi bolt-$20 plus shipping

All are in excellent condition.

Will ship however you like.

Bill