PDA

View Full Version : Possible run of pump kits

Punisher
04-12-2002, 01:37 AM
Good evening!
I'm gauging the crowd as it were....

I've got an AGD pump kit in my possesion, as well as the relevent prints for the pump rod itself (thanks to Tom)
and have been asked about turning out a short run of them.

I guess what I'm looking for here is some indication of AOG/AGD owners interest.

So....tally up troops. Make yourself known!

FooTemps
04-12-2002, 01:45 AM
well... Not really showing a general interest but still curious...

How much and how long do you think it will take to crank them out?

Rynoboy06
04-12-2002, 04:20 AM
These would only work on classic mags, yes? So no emag pump kits? (joking) If they work for RT pros and cost <$100 I'd probably pick one up for a laugh, maybe split the cost with some other magging friends.

kenshinkandon
04-12-2002, 04:53 AM
What would be the cost of the pump kits if it's under a hundred bucks I would like one.

soilent green
04-12-2002, 06:26 AM
I've been trying to get an inexpensive used one forever And I can't get one for between $50-$100 I already got a body rail thats milled for the pump conversion and I'm looking for a cheap standard feed to convert please make one

Hexis
04-12-2002, 06:36 AM
I just need a pump arm.

Panzerr
04-12-2002, 08:42 AM
I'd be interested, depending on the price. Will they work properly with the retro valve?

Dragoon
04-12-2002, 09:17 AM
I need 2 rods and 2 rails that are milled.

But I'd buy a whole new kit just to have at least one complete one. I'd also buy just the parts I need to finsh the two kits I already have.

I think you'd find that their are a bunch of us that have incomplete kits. AGD sold some off not too long ago and that's where I picked up what I have. I think that most if not all of the kits were missing the pump rod and the rail. You may just want to start with those and then gauge the interest. I'm sure most people looking for the rails would also be willing to send their rails in to be done. I know I am.

I hope you end up doing these kits!

Douglas

personman
04-12-2002, 09:54 AM
I would love to have one If I had a spare mag... I dont want to turn my pride and joy into a pump, but it would be nice to have a pump backup..

Quiet
04-12-2002, 11:37 AM
I like the sound of that. I want a pump anyways.

lopxtc
04-12-2002, 12:02 PM
Count me in for one ...
I have a Sniper II and would love to have a pump automag ..
That would mean I have an Electronic Autococker (Sandridge) and a Electronic Automag (EMag) and also pumps ...

The best of all worlds *L*

Aaron

cledford
04-12-2002, 12:05 PM
I bought one of the pump kits AGD sold a few months back and also have the pump slot body.

All I need is the rod - I'll take two!!!

-Calvin Ledford
cledford@cw.net

sygyzy
04-26-2002, 05:08 PM
Pun, the only thing I am curious about is the wave spring and black bumper? How do you plan on producing these two parts? If I can figure where to get it, I'd like to get some. Reason being, I don't think I will ever lose the pump handle or rod but swapping out the wave spring and bumper scares me.

TheBigRaguPB4L
04-26-2002, 05:14 PM
give me a price and i'll take one.

WickeDKlowN
04-26-2002, 07:44 PM
i would prolly buy one if its under $200

Mantis
04-26-2002, 08:10 PM
I'd buy one if the price were in the $100 range

I <3 MAGS
04-26-2002, 08:41 PM
I would definitely buy one considering the price was not outrageous. Would it include the rail and everything?

Maui PFB
04-27-2002, 01:11 AM
I would be interested in a pump kit. Punisher I am also interested in the rifle stock phantom kit or custom work. Please e-mail me bsckylemeredith@yahoo.com:cool:

AGD
04-27-2002, 01:21 AM
Punisher,

Contact us I will give you a great price on a boat load of pump handles and misc parts for pump kits if you take them all.

AGD

sygyzy
04-27-2002, 01:25 AM
How about I contact you and put togehter kits for AO users? I'll take them all.

Phantom_Allstar
04-27-2002, 07:20 AM
i have 7 pump kits in a box right next to me (and maby more laying around i`ll have to look if alot of people want to buy them) ....i am geting pump rods made by a local machinist in FL it should only be about two weeks till they are done....once they are i am going to sell all of the pump kits, probably on E-bay.
any questions please feel free to email me @ Phantom_Allstar@hotmail.com , pm or Phantom Allstar on AIM
i also have all the technical info on the rod and alot of pictures of the body rail , and of the sear opening in the body.

kris

sorry about the spelling i`m going fast on my way out the door to go sgoot people all day

RT pRo AuToMaG
04-27-2002, 07:39 PM
LOL, why buy a 100 pump kit for a mag when u can buy a whole pumpgun for 100 or even cheaper then that.

sygyzy
04-27-2002, 07:47 PM
Wow, let's take a minute to mourn the death of intelligence here.

cledford
05-02-2002, 09:29 AM
Punisher,

Are you going to post us an update? In my previous post I asked if you'd sell the rods themselves - and when they'd be available. When I didn't hear anything I sent email directly to you and still haven't received a response.

Here is my email:

I've got one of the pump kits AGD sold about a year ago without the pump rod. I've also got a mini-mag body with the enlarged pump slot. I think at this point all I need is the rod it's self. I saw your post regarding a run of rods and was wondering how it was coming.

Do you have an ETA?

A price?

Will you sell just the rod?

-Calvin

rjvemt1
05-02-2002, 09:45 AM
ill take one! keep us informed.

I <3 MAGS
05-02-2002, 12:17 PM
This is the second time he has done this. He starts a thread, gets everyone interested and never replys. He also has a thread about a mag w/cocker pnues on pbnation. I asked for some info on it and never got a response back, this was about two weeks ago.

TheBigRaguPB4L
05-02-2002, 02:31 PM
Guys look at the title. "Possible", that means he might not do it at all. Look at the number of people in a little less than a month. He doesn't have more than 20 people interested. From what i've been told those pump arms aren't easy to reproduce. With the lack of interest, he's probably not going to be able to do anything. Not to mention he's a busy guy. He's got a lot of custom guns to do, as i'm sure most of you know he's had problems with doing them in a certain time frame. Cut him some slack. If it bothers you that much, don't bother replying. I'm interested too, but it's not up to me, it's up to him.

Phantom_Allstar
05-02-2002, 03:25 PM
I am talkin to a local machinist about pump rods , I have 7 kits that I am going to sell as soon as I have the pump rods made.
I will also get extra pump rods made if you email me.
Phantom_Allstar@hotmail.com

kris