PDA

View Full Version : Warpfeed not moving... WTF?

joker4hire
04-12-2002, 08:04 AM
Hello all,

I tried a search, but nothing answered my problem... anyway, I purchased a used warpfeed but it doesn't do anything when I fire my marker. That little white button on the side makes it move, but I don't think I'm suppose to be holding that thing down when I'm shooting ;)

Anyway, it does have that black cable running down from the black rail to the warp. It looks like the end of a micro jack (like for walkman headphones). So now what?? is there a setting I have to modify for this to work? :confused:

Potatoboy
04-12-2002, 08:06 AM
You have a PTP warp. The vibation sensor is not internal, it's in that black circle that the wire is sticking out from.

Plug that in and give it a shot, if it still doesn't work you may have to adjust the sensitivity.

joker4hire
04-12-2002, 09:21 AM
It was plugged in... hopefully it didn't go bad... is there a website that shows me how to adjust the PTP warp?

Potatoboy
04-12-2002, 09:27 AM
Other than the difference between the sensors the PTP warp and AGD warp are identical. Use the manual here: http://www.airgun.com/manual.html to go about adjusting the sensitivity and jumpers.

joker4hire
04-12-2002, 12:39 PM
Cool thanks!

These Shells are replaceable right?.. I got a gay green color.

Potatoboy
04-12-2002, 12:45 PM
You can order new shells from AGD by calling them or going to store.airgun.com