PDA

View Full Version : Baltimore PBall Ban???

StuDawggie
04-12-2002, 05:01 PM
I'm just wondering if anyone has heard anything more about the purposed ban of air powered guns in Baltimore lately? The big thing that was being discussed more specifically, was the ban on painball guns. If anyone has heard anything about this recently please post those of us not in the east can be kept informed.

raehl
04-13-2002, 09:18 AM
www.paintball-players.org

The bill had it's first reader, but a public hearing has not yet been scheduled. It's supposed to take about 30 days, but it's already been longer than that, and there are bills just getting hearings on the schedule now from last year. We're pretty much in a waiting period until a public hearing hits the schedule.

In the meantime, if you're in the Baltimore area and havn't already, go to one of the locations we have petitions at and sign it.

Thanks,
Chris

Quiet
04-13-2002, 09:35 AM
Man, all these ban attempts suck.

StuDawggie
04-13-2002, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by raehl
www.paintball-players.org

In the meantime, if you're in the Baltimore area and havn't already, go to one of the locations we have petitions at and sign it.

If I lived in the Baltimore area, or kew people who lived in the area I would. I agree with pretty much everyone here along the lines that this is a bad idea and if it gets passed we could see some changes across the country, as to the laws governing paintball