PDA

View Full Version : why can't i get ace for my regular emag

gretch6364
04-12-2002, 11:43 PM
i have a vertical feed emag and i really want ace do i have to buy a extreme body why can't you just drill a hole in the bottom of the barrel? or does the eye have to be so close to the paint? I owuld be willing to not be able to take my barrel off unless i took the gun apart so i could have ace. just stick the eye up into the barrel so you have to take the gun apart and then the eye out to get the barrel out i mean who care you don't need to take your barrel off if you don't chop. if you break in your barrel that is why we have straight shots that can squigee without taking off the barrel. agd please. heck just do it for me i will send you my gun! thanks

RobAGD
04-13-2002, 12:39 AM
The reason is it wont work well having to be that far from the balls. Same problem with adding ACE to the sides with a pass through system. YOu will have inconsistancy because of having to modify ALL the barrels you may want to use.

-Robert

MikeCouves
04-13-2002, 10:00 AM
Is that why you guys at AGD decided on cocker barrels for the SFL and Extreme?

gretch6364
04-13-2002, 12:28 PM
well what about the ace inside one of those trap door feeds i liked the trap door feeds if you were going to use a warp didn't those have ace in them?