PDA

View Full Version : new field, new rules

mag59459
04-13-2002, 06:55 PM
Well I went to a field that just opened up today called Knights Breed Paintball with a few friends. Well it was nice, out of 5 fields only two were open but there was a nice speedball field and a supair ball field that weren't open yet. The main field was very rocky and muddy but there was a nice one made out of chain link fence and heavy netting. The big shocker was the rules they played by. Gun hits did not count, knee and down hits did not count, and elbow and down hits did not count. It might just be me but I've never played those rules and it took me and my friends a few games to really get used to this. You wouldn't think it but its a much different style of playing. It was still a great day, minus the pouring rain (1000 rounds of premium, 0 breaks ~ emag), I was just wondering if anyone else has played by these rules before.
Near the end of the day I was in a conversation with a ref and was told these rules were a way of making more money. What do you think?

Goldie D Pimp
04-13-2002, 07:41 PM
What you have there is a paint sales strategy. People stay in the game longer, leaving more targets and more paint shot.