PDA

View Full Version : Warp Problem

Mantis
04-13-2002, 10:20 PM
After sitting in storage all winter with no batteries, the first time out with my Warp was a no-go. The vibration sensor didn't harldy work. Also, when I turn the sensitivity all the way up, it doesn't spin. I have to smack it pretty hard with my hand to get it to go. The best results I can get are tapping it repeatedly with a screwdriver, mounted on a gun it harldy activates.
Can the vibration sensor go bad? I'm no electrician, but it looked like all the wires were still connected. Is there any place I can check the circuit board to see if some of the electronics are messed up? If so, please tell me where and what settings to turn a voltmeter to.

Thanks

a_malfunction
04-13-2002, 10:27 PM
First, I would make sure that the battery is good... Sometimes its the simple things...

Omicron
04-14-2002, 06:48 AM
Did you set the warp dwell time? Mine is short so when I hit it with a screwdriver it just moves a little...It's no problem, since I did the intellifeed mod :D

Did you try shooting the marker and seeing if it moves? Normally slapping your hand doesn't really help because it needs a quick tap or something, like the bolt in a mag.

Dubstar112
04-14-2002, 09:35 AM
Make sure the springs for the vib sensor are still in place. These go underneath the corner in the lower right, there is two metal contatcts, and two springs. If these arent there, it will give the results you posted.