PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone here on AO a really good artist?

DiRTyBuNNy
04-13-2002, 11:34 PM
I wanted to know if someone here on AO could do me a favor...I need to know if someone could draw Scooby Doo for me..but in a paintball pose...and with an Automag..(I asked Shartley to do it eons ago but i must still be at the bottom of the list for those...)..I was going to get a set of Custom grips like Capo...

wes
04-14-2002, 12:02 AM
i though you were geting out of paintball? anyway, i cant but thats gonna be cuu when you get them done

DiRTyBuNNy
04-14-2002, 01:04 AM
I'm more taking a vacation from paintball...so i'll still be around...and do still have a mag i didn't sell...so that's why i was asking if someone can do some paintball Scooby for me...

DaosBeoulve
04-14-2002, 05:09 AM
Well, here's my meager attempt... My scanner was acting pretty buggy, so I ended up saving it as a .gif I've been up all night, saw the thread and decided to pass some time trying my luck at drawing it. Don't laugh, it's late and I'm sleepy....

(edit--after looking at it on here, the hopper is too small, and the barrel is curved... guess I could clean it up, if someone wants me to.)

Clare
04-14-2002, 03:58 PM
Well, here's my meager attempt... My scanner was acting pretty buggy, so I ended up saving it as a .gif I've been up all night, saw the thread and decided to pass some time trying my luck at drawing it

lol. That's so cute! I love it

DaosBeoulve
04-14-2002, 04:53 PM
LOL

Glad someone liked it... It was really late, I was really bored...:D

manike
04-14-2002, 05:12 PM
Scooby looks great, but as you said, maybe a little more work on the gun...

:D

manike

Cliffio
04-14-2002, 05:23 PM
looks like hes givin us the finger:)

i sure as hell cant draw tho:)

Cliff

AngelBoy
04-14-2002, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Cliffio
looks like hes givin us the finger:)

i sure as hell cant draw tho:)

Cliff

Yep it does.

DaosBeoulve
04-14-2002, 06:59 PM
Well, first it's hard as heck to make a dog look as though it's holding a gun since a dog by nature doesn't have a 'thumb'. On top of that, it only has 4 toes per paw. thus, the 'finger' that is pulling the trigger is really the second two out of four. I can assure you, I didn't draw it to look like it was flipping anyone off. I was trying to make it look as realistic as possible. Sheesh, I'll take it down if you want me to.....

DiRTyBuNNy
04-14-2002, 07:08 PM
Scooby should at least be shooting an eMag...hahahahha..I love the drawing..it's my new wallpaper...

Clare
04-14-2002, 07:12 PM
Sheesh, I'll take it down if you want me to.....
nooo Leave it up! it's awesome

DaosBeoulve
04-14-2002, 07:19 PM
lol

I'll try to fix the gun and make it into an emag. It was just easy to look at my Pro and draw from it. I don't have an emag just sitting around, but I'll try to use a picture and make it look as good as I can. I'll try to get the revised sketch done sometime soon. No promises though... End of semester + engineering = horrible tests ack....

Also, glad ya like it CaPoEiRa...=)

pito189
04-14-2002, 09:24 PM
Dirtybunny do you think you could do me a favor, and respond to my pm's so I know that you sent my knee pads. That would be great. Thanks.