PDA

View Full Version : Where is everyone?

DiRTyBuNNy
04-14-2002, 02:18 AM
It's 1:30am on Sunday morning and no one is around..jeez..no night owls on the forums tonight i guess...

FooTemps
04-14-2002, 02:23 AM
lol... NEVER FEAR FOR FOOTEMPS HIS HERE! I'm a nightowler!

DiRTyBuNNy
04-14-2002, 02:37 AM
I knew you'd be around here somewhere foo..i just didn't turn over enough rocks to find you...hehehehe...j/k...

Tunaman
04-14-2002, 03:23 AM
and I think you should start returning some of your PM's and emails. People are looking for you.....

DiRTyBuNNy
04-14-2002, 03:29 AM
ME???? I check all my PM's...and emails..i may take the better part of day to get back to people because i work so much but i reply to everyone..

dansim
04-14-2002, 05:14 AM
you should head over to the feedback forum

Croix71
04-14-2002, 08:31 AM
Dang 1:30am?!?! I was out cold! :D

DiRTyBuNNy
04-14-2002, 01:29 PM
I'm not going to post there because i really see no need to stand up for myself..have i ever screwed anyone? no...am i little slow sometimes and things end up getting sent a day or two after i say i was going to send them because i'm really busy? yes..i won't apologize for that because we all have busy lives..I'm sorry that he's very anxious and is afraid he's gonna get screwed...I can only check my email at work and not websites outside of my companys intranet..that's why it seems like it's easier to email me than it is to send me a PM sometimes...I'm a stand up person and my track record should show it..I actually got screwed myself when someone here on AO decided to use the now infamous paypal chargeback on me and i ended up losing 25 bucks..but i digress..

p8ntballa
04-14-2002, 02:31 PM
"Danial A. Lathum" <DanLathum@prodigy.net>

To :
"Nathan Smith" <Nathan2k3@msn.com>

Subject :
RE: crossfire stubby

Date :
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 22:43:50 -0700

I have to hold off on the stubby...my friend just called me and begged me let him borrow it for a tourney he said he this weekend...

I still want to know what is going on. Am i going to get my money or my tank?

FooTemps
04-14-2002, 02:45 PM
lol... slow slow dirtybunny is gonna get in trouble... ANGRY MOB!!! lol...:p

speedballbanks
04-14-2002, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by p8ntballa
"Danial A. Lathum" <DanLathum@prodigy.net>

To :
"Nathan Smith" <Nathan2k3@msn.com>

Subject :
RE: crossfire stubby

Date :
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 22:43:50 -0700

I have to hold off on the stubby...my friend just called me and begged me let him borrow it for a tourney he said he this weekend...

I still want to know what is going on. Am i going to get my money or my tank?

man that is just wrong bro i mean letting yuor friend borro something that is already sold and then making yourself look like a bad trader tisk tisk you should really look into being a faster person if you have to much work don't post stuff till you are ready and able to sell it. that's my opinion no one else's so keep it that way!

DiRTyBuNNy
04-14-2002, 07:18 PM
I really don't think i need to respond to a lot of stuff that is going on here. Do any of you work full time and go to school full time..if you don't then you have no idea what it's like to wish you could actually buy more hours in the day. It's my choice to do with items as i wish, if i don't want to sell things, i can choose to do that; that does not make me a bad trader. As i have stated before i have never screwed people out of anything ever and i'm probably the most honest and forthcoming person here on these boards. I don't appreciate being treated this way by anybody. As it's said in the bible, "let he without sin cast the first stone."

and second Nathan..before you go openning your mouth i haven't even recieved the money for the tank yet...and if i don't end up selling it to you i would send the money back..priority mail with confirmation..so don't go asking everyone whether i'm going to screw you or not. Grow up.

p8ntballa
04-14-2002, 07:26 PM
Finally I get almost an answer. I wanted to know which I was going to get. I never said your a bad trader, or asked anyone if I was going to get screwed. I just posted in the thread that asked if you were a bad trader or not. If you are going to school full time you should know what a '?' is. Thats why the thread was called "Is Dirtybunny a bad trader??????????"

speedballbanks
04-14-2002, 07:34 PM
i know it is your choice to do as you please but it would be wiser to sell when you have time i am just saying this so you don't get feedback i am on both your side and p8ntballa so don't get all hot and bothered at me.