PDA

View Full Version : Valve pulses

codeJockey
04-14-2002, 07:16 AM
This is kind of wierd... If I pull my trigger & don't release it, my valve will issue small pulses of air at regular intervals (maybe 2 pulses per second or so). Other than that, I am seeing nothing unusual. Any ideas?

Omicron
04-14-2002, 08:03 AM
I believe that is the lawn sprinkler effect....You hold the trigger down, and air kind of coughs out the barrel...right?

This is an easy fix, go into your on/off assembly and replace the white teflon oring (this is for a 68'mag or minimag, I dont know anything about RT valves).

LMK What happens

BlackVCG
04-14-2002, 12:09 PM
Replace the small white teflon o-ring at the very bottom of the valve when you have it upside down to take out the on/off bottom. There's a white teflon o-ring that's recessed inside the silver on/off bottom, that's not the one to replace. Replace the other white teflon o-ring and that leak will be fixed. If you have the Mag tech video, they show that problem and how to fix it. Get the video if you don't have it.

MrMag
04-14-2002, 11:26 PM
what they said, there is a part in the agd video about this, it is near the end if ya wanna make sure for urself