PDA

View Full Version : mag pic

KOP_jedi_master
04-14-2002, 10:14 AM
here is my mag with a benchmark cradle on it....my newwest upgrade.....what do you all think....coming next...a benchmark double trigger frame

Derek

ciaran.mooney
04-14-2002, 10:38 AM
The benchmark trigger frames are notorious for having very long trigger pulls, but they are softer.

Many people regard the intelliframe as the best double trigger frame to get for mags, because it is made by AGD, and has the shortest double trigger - trigger pull, for mags. Also it has the option of intelli-feed.

Oh, and nice looking mag :D

AngelBoy
04-14-2002, 12:50 PM
Yea... I would go for the intelliframe. But nice looking mag so far!

KOP_jedi_master
04-14-2002, 02:48 PM
what is an intellfeed.....what does it do and how can i get it.....i heard all you need is parts from radioshack....does it make it feed faster....also.....ill e-mail you about the benchmark double trigger.......

Derek please fill me in on the intellfeed

PAINTBALLA01
04-14-2002, 07:18 PM
i'd go with intelliframe and then warp feed the best upgrades imo

KOP_jedi_master
04-14-2002, 09:01 PM
need info on intell feed and what it does

SkInNyAzNbOi
04-14-2002, 09:50 PM
it's a grip frame that can be hooked to ur hopper so that each time you shoot,it will turn the hopper on to feed the ball....it is alot better than just the revolution. the trigger pull is also ALOT shorter. (mouse click):D

KOP_jedi_master
04-15-2002, 10:48 AM
is it really as short as a mouse click?.....well then im going with the intell....if it is as small as a mouse click.....well what parts do i need to make it feed like that/.......let me know

Derek

TheTramp
04-15-2002, 11:33 AM
It's not really as short as a mouse click. Of course, compared to the Benchmark's pull, it could seem that way.:) To get a "mouse click" trigger pull you'll need one of the e-grip frames.

The instructions for installing the intellifeed in aqn Intelliframe can be found on the AGD web site.