PDA

View Full Version : warp feed?

mrkbik
04-14-2002, 12:05 PM
ayone out there who has warp feed please tell me if it is worth the money. some say that it is very unbalanced but that can be fixed. thanks.

the123
04-14-2002, 01:09 PM
The warp feed is my key to success. It lets me play super tight in my bunker and keeps up with the ROF of my e-mag.
As for the balancing part, I hold my gun with 2 hands and the bottle tucked into my armpit. So there is no problems with shhoting off balance.
It is SOOO worth the money.

AGDRules
04-14-2002, 01:24 PM
Its worth every penny

toymyster
04-14-2002, 02:18 PM
It's absolutely worth it!!! Even without the speed factor, the fact that I don't have a blimp sticking out on top of my gun makes it worhwhile!!!

Evil Bob
04-14-2002, 03:22 PM
Definitely worth it! Once you play with it and your don't see paint breaking any more, you'll never go back. I've gone through 14 cases of paint without a single break with my E-mag and Warp combo. Can't say enough good words about it.

-Evil Bob

PowerFedMag
04-14-2002, 03:37 PM
What do you imean about no more paint breaking???
I have an RT Mag, so the fore-grip is rather far up. Is it easy to postion the Warp so that it does not get into the way?

Evil Bob
04-14-2002, 04:20 PM
The problem with the RT is the regulator is too good, the RT can physically cycle faster then anything could feed it, resulting in chopping. Once the Warp hit the marker, we suddenly had a feed system that could stuff a paint ball into the chamber of the RT fast enough to keep up with the high rates of fire.

On my E-Mag, I can max the rate of fire out at 16bps (all those years of classical guitar training my folks paid for paid off in spades :) ). The Warp keeps right up with it... but my 12v revvy at times can't, so I can't shoot long strings, gotta keep it down to 10-15 shots at a time so I don't out run the revvy. As soon as I can get a hold of one, I'll get a HALO to replace the revvy so I can shoot longer strings.

Check out this thread here (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11992) . It covers how to mount a Warp so it doesn't get in the way. I put lots of pictures into it to show the comparison of the two different mountings.

-Evil Bob

Gunga
04-14-2002, 04:36 PM
Well, to quote a guy this weekend after playing against him: "No wonder I couldn't hit you! You've got a warp!" :D

AngelBoy
04-14-2002, 04:48 PM
I ordered mine a week ago. I can't wait!!! I'll let ya know how I like it. As far as balance goes, just offset your tank to the side until it is balanced enough for you.

RATM
04-14-2002, 05:51 PM
Just got back from the local field, and it saved me a few times. Can't help but laugh at the fools who get eliminated due to a hopper hit.

PAINTBALLA01
04-14-2002, 06:54 PM
YES IT'S WORTH IT. I didn't actually buy mine (i won it :D ) but i love it and i would definatly go for it

Cypres0099
04-14-2002, 07:21 PM
Yes, it's worth it, and if you don't have the money I think it would be worth sacrificing BOTH of your pinky toes.:D