PDA

View Full Version : Intelliframe or Z-grip?

boss_automager
04-14-2002, 05:35 PM
I have the money to buy either the Z-grip or Intelliframe,but I can't figure out which one to get.What do you think?:confused:

DOWNWITHANGELS
04-14-2002, 05:42 PM
Its all up to you. Do you ever chop balls? Do you like how the Z-grip feels? You might also want to do a search on previous posts of this topic.

PAINTBALLA01
04-14-2002, 06:49 PM
i have had an intelliframe and i loved it. especially when you hook up intellifeed. it rocks. i dont know about z grip i have never tried 1

SqueegeeKid
04-14-2002, 07:31 PM
I've seen pics of guys who rigged their z-grips to intellifeed, so if you like the z-grip, buy that and then get the stuff to rig it up.
I'm planning on rigging my Benchy to do it.

I saw a guy used duct tape for his Benchy intelliframe, wonder how that'd hold up?

I plan on picking up a z-grip once i get all my finances in order.

Croix71
04-14-2002, 11:02 PM
I vote Z-grip! :D

hehe, it's my own personal choice. The Z-grip is just more comfortable for my set up. I figure a Warp + 12v x-board revy renders an intelliframe useless for me.

FooTemps
04-14-2002, 11:11 PM
I say get the z-grip... You can intellifeed your z-grip and not to mention the z-grip is a nice piece. Not made anymore so it's a worthwhile buy if you find a good deal...

MrMag
04-14-2002, 11:12 PM
personally i would go for the intelliframe, but that is just cause i have fluid in my wrsit and cant bend it that way....but the intelliframe has NICE trigger pull. i dont know about the z-grip...ur choice, try to find someone who has a z-grip, and another w/ intelliframe and test em out

FooTemps
04-14-2002, 11:18 PM
What do you mean by bending your wrist? Wouldn't having the z-grip help your wrist? You wouldn't have to bend your wrist with the z-grip...

Croix71
04-15-2002, 07:21 AM
I agree, I hold the z with my elbow pointing down so I don't have to bend my wrists. :D

pip_999
04-15-2002, 07:24 AM
tahts the idea of the z-grip
is to make it so your swrist is not bent in a funy direction, anyway i voted intelli, cause i cant stand the look of the z-grip, and it just looks wierd, plus the inteli has a nice SHORT trig pull

also never tried z-grip, just seen em

MrMag
04-15-2002, 07:50 AM
it hurts mine :)

FooTemps
04-15-2002, 07:38 PM
That sucks... So you can't hold your wrist straight?

~Backdraft~
04-15-2002, 07:53 PM
I've used a z-grip before and have just held an intelliframe but have my dye 2x intellifed and personally i think that the z-grip sucks...that is just my opinion so please no flamming. The intelliframe just felt sooo nice and to add intellifeed to your gun is always a good investment i think.

The reason i didn't like the z-grip is because i thought it was just a lot bigger than i thought...i'm a front player and i want my gun as small and compact as possible and the z-grip just felt like it made bulkier...i dunno, plus i coulnd't find a comfortable way to hold it...i spent a while just holding it differently and just didn't like the feel...:rolleyes:

SlipknotX556
04-16-2002, 09:34 PM
I love my Intelliframe. Its so much better then a Z grip, as Backdraft said "It makes the gun feel bigger" I found that out to.

Snooky
04-16-2002, 09:38 PM
I dont like the feel of the z-grip so I voted intelli.