PDA

View Full Version : Front Players Needed For Sponsored Team

METHOD36
04-14-2002, 07:27 PM
hey yall,
My team, TEAM METHOD, is looking for front/mid players or good back players, You must have quality equipment and a drive to compete and win, So far we are sponsored by Stalker Paintball Games in Wisconsin Dells, and we are Awaiting a sponsorship Deal with Air America. If you are interested e-mail me and I will tell you what to do next.....
Ryan Ziegler
Co-Captain, Team Method
Hayven@excel.net

METHOD36
04-14-2002, 07:31 PM
up

subbeh
04-14-2002, 07:41 PM
Man we got a lot of Wisconsin guys here.

If I wanted to be in a tourney team I would, but nope :) Either way, yo my fellow Wisconsinite... what town ya from?

AdrenalineMag
04-14-2002, 07:45 PM
hey, im a front player with a little bit of experience. Im near minneapolis mn. this summer im gettin my license so i could make it to some sort of tryouts or practice if your somewhat close. email me at fearfactory04@aol.com if your interested

raehl
04-14-2002, 11:45 PM
What leagues do you guys plan on playing in? How many people are on your roster now?

I'm in chippewa Falls, WI, about an hour and a half from Stalker. I'm assuming you guys practice there. How often and when?

I was captain of the 2000 College National Champion team, although I havn't been playing serious tourney ball since I graduated. I did play on a team with 3 other alumni who hadn't played in a year and a rookie in their 2nd tournament at Skyball and we got 22nd in novice - missed finals by one game. I shoot an E-Mag with warp feed, and currently have an STO and Bushmaster as well. I'm 23 and employed in a computer engineering job, so I can pay my own way.

Also, you guys have to play straight-up ball. I will *NOT* play with a team who cheats, "plays the grey area" (that's cheating with a nice name), *****es, moans, or whines.

Anyway, LMK if you're interested.

- Chris

irbodden
04-15-2002, 04:55 AM
Wisconsin Dells??!!

Why play paintball when there are all those big water slides... :D

METHOD36
04-15-2002, 09:29 AM
gotta have sumpin to do when the water parks aren't open:rolleyes: