PDA

View Full Version : Smokebombs

AssassN
04-14-2002, 07:49 PM
I am gunna go to D-Day and i was wondering "do i need smoke bombs?" I have been looking for them but i am not really sure if i need them. If i do and ne one knows where to get them please tell me. (they have to be the kind that you pull a pin not light)

mag_pbg
04-14-2002, 07:54 PM
Hey man I'll see you there, as for the smoke bombs I'm not to sure about that. Last year I only saw a few smoke bobms, and I think all the smoke bombs where set off by refs. for saftey reasons. At the Bunker they have smoke bombs that you light. You can go to their web site: www.bunkerextreme.org and then e-mail them, they are pretty fast at responding to questions. Well hope this helps you.

AssassN
04-14-2002, 08:01 PM
Cool i wonder how many other AO people are going. My brother got some smokes from his brother that u pulled a pin so i know they make them just i can't find them. :-\ They are fun just last time i used one it burned my hand so i threw it and smoke shot out the wrong way :-\ not a good day.

mag_pbg
04-14-2002, 08:06 PM
Im pretty sure www.paintballhq.com sells them, try under their novelties. I don't think as many people are coming as they thought, they were saying around 2000 people, I singed up about a monthe or les ago and I was 97, and my freind signed up abotu two weeks ago and he was 108 I think, by this time last year over like 400 people had signed up.

paintsprayer
04-14-2002, 08:39 PM
If you want a huge-*** smoke bomb go to www.selfdefenseproducts.com/misc.htm and scroll down. there are military smoke bombs which are smaller and commando smoke bombs which are huge.
Since i'm talking, any1 here want a 68 mag with 6 stage benchmark expansion chamber and 12" J&J barrel for $300 shipped?