PDA

View Full Version : Hpa

Stimpy
04-14-2002, 09:11 PM
well, i went to my local airsmith to see if he could test my bottle(its been 3 years)...turns out that the fibers have begun to crack, and he told me that it probably wouldnt pass. SO, I'm going to get a new HPA system. I've been looking at the ACI Bulldog bottles, ang have had some good success. I want to get a 68ci 3000psi system, and have noticed that some are at 400-450 output psi, and others are 800 output psi. Which is better for mags?

I have also found the best price for the 68ci 3K/450psi for $147 @ countypaintball.com Does this seem like a good deal?

Xzion
04-14-2002, 09:38 PM
Well, first I'd have the bottle you have now tested anyway. At least that way you -know- its gone bad. Should it turn out that the bottle really is bad, the next step id take is to see if you can just buy a new bottle and have your old reg put on, which should save you a good deal of money opposed to buying a completely new tank and reg.

If you can, get an adjustable tank, theyre a little more flexible, and can be used on pretty much any marker you should decide to buy. That and if you ever get a ReTro Valve, you can tune the input pressure and reactiveness of the trigger.

Mags need around 800 PSI to operate, as the valve itself is its own regulator, and regulates the pressure down to aboutu 400 PSI for operating pressures.