PDA

View Full Version : Guess what!? Jon is going back to NewJersey/New York area!!!

agdjon
04-15-2002, 08:23 AM
Everyone, I will be heading out to the New York/New Jersey area again. My Aunt is in from the Philippines so I should go there and say hi. I will also be visiting my friends again at Paintballistix (hopefully my boys that saw me before will be there again---and you all know who you are) but this time, I already have plans for playing paintball this coming weekend so no outings can be done this time (only spending a weekend here) We will have another sale at paintballistix (one day only event) on Saturday. Please post and let me know you are coming. Same conditions as before: BYOB if you are over 21, 18 and older to purchase a marker, and anyone of any age is allowed in the store.

Hope to see you all there as it is this weekend. I am leaving friday night

Any questions, email me or Mel (goto www.paintballistix.com for his email and store info)

Thordic
04-15-2002, 10:44 AM
Ahh, this saturday is practice for Black Cell, Jon. I might be able to drag my exhausted rear to JC (Chilltown <G>) but I'm not sure.

I'll be there if I can, though.

agdjon
04-15-2002, 10:58 AM
You gotta go, and drag your boys too. Bring some of that Yuengling stuff too :D

G-Rexx
04-15-2002, 11:26 AM
I'll be there, had a blast last time out!!! What time on Sat?

Havoc_online
04-15-2002, 11:30 AM
hey Jon

when you guna come over to Texas man?

Butterfingers
04-15-2002, 11:31 AM
Jeez Jon, Sure pick a week when I am bogged down with work. :) JKJK

Anyway where abouts are you going to be during your visit?

MagDog68
04-15-2002, 03:16 PM
You know you guys have to call me and make sure I am available before scheduling things like this! I will be playing in Albany this wekeend!!! Sheesh...will you be taking phone orders? Just leave my stuff with Thordic and I'll pick it up onmy way to Shatnerball! :)

~Fred

PS - Brian, did you check your PM? We need you for D-Day!

Ngksty
04-15-2002, 11:10 PM
Hi guys. I'm fairly new to this board and paintball in general. Is this affair open to everyone? I checked out the link, but all i found were directions to the store. Is the field near there? thanks

ngk:sty

agdjon
04-16-2002, 07:37 AM
NGK:STY ::It is available to anyone. If you are in the new york, new jersey area, just show up to the store. PBX will be having a sale

MagDog: Its ok Bushing Boy will take care of it :)

Butterfingers: I will be in the new york area for a brief while on saturday and new jersey saturday night and most of sunday

Havoc: Not sure. Whenever Tom lets me go out there. Or unless family moves out to Texas hehehe.let me know, If I still have vacation time left, I will probably stay over for a couple days and head back :)

G-Rexx: Should be there around 6-7 pm saturday if not earlier

Mild 7
04-16-2002, 03:02 PM
This is Chris from NYC.

Me and my boys will definately be there! Just FYI.

Drive safe!

Havoc_online
04-16-2002, 04:03 PM
I pmed you.....

magking1971
04-16-2002, 07:18 PM
Wish I could go jon:(
Did you chrono any more wasps yet?;)

Butterfingers
04-16-2002, 07:28 PM
LOL Chronoing wasps... I could actually see Jon doing that.

agdjon
04-17-2002, 07:36 AM
Hehehe...A wasp flew into my area and started bugging me. I greased him to stop him but he eventually got out. Couldn't fly though. I tossed him into the garbage can thinking he was done for. a few hours later, magking called me and then I noticed he was out of the garbage can and trailing grease (damn, tough wasp). JJ scooped him up with a barrel, shoved him in like a black powder rifle, and shot him into the chrono box. Guess what, He was still alive. to make a long story short, the wasp died. :)

Yes I am against animal cruelty, but it does come down to survival of the fittest!

Dubstar112
04-17-2002, 12:16 PM
upstate :):rolleyes: ;)

Tunaman
04-17-2002, 02:58 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!:D :D :D

Mango
04-17-2002, 06:50 PM
HAHAHAAHAH!! Tunaman that was the funniest post EVER! LOL!!!!

Darnit Jon, how late are you going to be at PBX?? I'll try to get there!!! :) Had a blast at Top Gun last time, damn shame you can't come play again. :)

agdjon
04-18-2002, 07:08 AM
Tunaman: hehehe that really was a good post :D

Mango: I will be there until the last man leaves. I am spending the night there :D

Everyone else: Can't wait to see you guys again or meet ya for the first time:)

36 hours and counting before I leave Illinois