PDA

View Full Version : Vertical Feed Emag & an iR3...

Paul La Rue
04-15-2002, 04:49 PM
I got the chance to finally put my new Emag through it's paces this weekend. It's a vertical feed and I was a little concerned that I may have problems with chopping and blow back. Well I was pleasantly surprised. NO chops. I can hammer on the trigger and the feed keeps up no problem.

I was a huge advocate of the powerfeed on a Mag but now I'm center feed all the way. The only problem is the very last ball in your hopper. If you fire your hopper completely dry you will chop the absolute last ball. It's pretty rare that you would let your hopper run dry in a game, but I did find this out at the range.

Now, I also got to try out a new Angel this weekend. I dry fired one in the store and I loved the new grip frame. Well after actually playing with it on the field there is no way I would purchase one. Compared to my Emag the iR3 is just an over-priced gizmo laden fad...

Of course a single trigger Angel LCD is still a nice marker. ;-)

Paul La Rue
04-15-2002, 05:27 PM
Here's a pic of my Emag so far.
I'm still waiting on a matching freak and I'm going to order a 4500 flatline right away...

speedballbanks
04-15-2002, 06:25 PM
nice very nice how do you crop yuor images so well i cant do it for crap it is so hard

Fred
04-15-2002, 07:00 PM
Wow Paul, havn't seen you around here before...

Why aren't you visiting PHOG anymore??? Too good for us??? :P
j/k

Nice Emag! After seeing how compact and mean they look with the warps, i don't think I'd ever get one with anything else... but that looks snazzy!

AngelBoy
04-15-2002, 08:02 PM
I plan on buying an IR3 frame. To me, that is the only advantage of them over LCDs.

joker4hire
04-16-2002, 12:16 AM
If you plan to buy a 68/4.5k flatline in the month of April, go check out the dealers forums. Don sells them for pretty cheap, and he has a great rep... In fact, I just got one from him, and it only took a few days to get it.

Kaiser Bob
04-16-2002, 01:44 AM
Oh no! Another Tequila Sunrise owner! AAAAA! J/k, great looking gun! ;)