PDA

View Full Version : Vote for Old AO or New AO.

RSUAVE911
04-15-2002, 04:59 PM
I really do not want responses on why but I guess it is Ok if you must. But I was just curious on what everyone thought and if the majority liked it better the old way. I do not mind the Angels Owners Group but just everything else the same as it was. Thanks. :)

Xzion
04-15-2002, 05:23 PM
Old Forum, New forum, its all the same to me, at first it was kinda irritating with all the new forums, but im use to it now and its no big deal now, im good either way.

FooTemps
04-15-2002, 05:34 PM
It doesn't matter... New or old look wont' change the attitude of AO...

Jonno06
04-15-2002, 06:18 PM
AO used to be just that....AO,now its some kinda pbnation knock off.....paintball talk???...pbnation has that same forum...atleast be original.

mrhooie
04-15-2002, 06:37 PM
How about a vote to Give It Up Already?

Aliens-8-MyDad
04-15-2002, 11:43 PM
yah, i dont know how many stupid topics ive been see'in on the fourms about people liking the old or new fourms better.. just shut up everyone! its getting so anoying tom did alotta work and its never reverting back to the old style so let these topics drop!

pip_999
04-16-2002, 05:09 AM
Originally posted by Aliens-8-MyDad
yah, i dont know how many stupid topics ive been see'in on the fourms about people liking the old or new fourms better.. just shut up everyone! its getting so anoying tom did alotta work and its never reverting back to the old style so let these topics drop!
your right

we shouldnt make oursleves be automag owners, yeah it was good back then, but you gotta realize, tom and the crew put in alot of work, and they are bringing together the angel community and the automag community. and whats done is done

your not a webmaster so you can not change that

Scooter/Cootie
04-16-2002, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by mrhooie

I second that. IMO, It's getting fairly old to see people whine about the changes that AO is going thru.

Like it or not, the changes are here to stay. If you dont like it, there's nothing keeping you from moving on to another forum or building your own.

I don't want to have to see the multiple posts about the 'changes' and if they're good or not for the AO community.

Just my .02

cphilip
04-16-2002, 01:58 PM
Yea ya Snot Nosers...knock it off. :)

Tom needs to have a chance to preach to the other Churches Choir some too. We AO guys are kind of a captive audience are we not? Not to mention a loyal cutomer base. How we gonna hook all these other guys onto Mags if we don't get em to look at em every once in a while? And see what swell fella's we are? :D

pip_999
04-16-2002, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by cphilip
And see what swell fella's we are? :D

darrrrrrrrrnnn RIGHT

RSUAVE911
04-16-2002, 05:50 PM
Like I said I really dont want replys or why...just votes..I dont care if you think this topic is done.

slayer
04-17-2002, 10:35 AM
Angels are great guns. I am happy that there is a forum for them too. Although, the only really disagreeable people I have met on the paintball field had angels, I will chalk it up to the people and not the gun. If I get an angelesque type gun though, I am getting an excalibur, yeah the English make fancy stuff, but a lifetime warranty is for me.

Dubstar112
04-17-2002, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by mrhooie

umm, you have my vote for that poll