PDA

View Full Version : Why Me????

SlipknotX556
04-15-2002, 05:05 PM
The worst has happend today. I went around today and asked all my friends if they had picked up my yellow redz 3.2, They all said "no they did not". I get home and call the manager of the field and asked if they picked up a yellow redz 3.2 he said "im sorry we did not". So I am figuring my pack was stolen. Now I am getting 50 bucks tommorow and i would have 92 total. Now since I am playing saturday I need my pack, im going to a team pratice thing, a warm up before a tourny. Now I can not afford my warp feed. I am so mad, if I find the kid that took my pack, somethings gonna happen to him, or his marker.

HoppysMag
04-15-2002, 05:38 PM
not trying to be mean but thats what happens when you dont watch your stuff. i hope you find your pak, or the person whom stole it.

Jonno06
04-15-2002, 06:17 PM
that really blows the big one....i would probably rip my pack of of the kid wearing it....

spider54
04-15-2002, 06:33 PM
2 wrongs dont make a right

Blazingace
04-15-2002, 06:41 PM
Slaughter the guilty party. If you left your pack with your stuff that is not right. We shouldn't have to lock our stuff up every time we walk away. You should be able to trust your fellow paintballers. If you left it somewhere on a bench or some thing tough *EDIT* Do not circumvent the cuss filters. You agreed to follow the rules here, so...DO IT! Army. But if it was with your stuff, then if you find it crush the infidel.

SlipknotX556
04-15-2002, 06:46 PM
The pack was next to me gear. Im just happy they took the pack and not the mag.

boss_automager
04-15-2002, 06:55 PM
Check on every field.I lost one of my gloves once and thought it was gone forever,but I found it on one of the fields there.Hope you get it back!:D

SlipknotX556
04-15-2002, 08:27 PM
I MISS REDZY! REDZY COME HOME!!!

Telefragged
04-15-2002, 09:21 PM
Arghrad...that sucks man, sorry to hear it. I agree, why can't there be one decent person in this world? I've always gotta be looking over my shoulder to make sure my gear is safe, and I try to never let go of anything, Its too bad this kinda garbage has to happen, because someone can't be a good, honest player.

CleenSweep
04-15-2002, 09:42 PM
Three words: Depravity of Man!

You just can't trust others. I don't even trust myself.:D

ThePatriot
04-15-2002, 10:03 PM
Na Slipknot is just a huge MOMO that forgot to bring it with him. He left it at the field, then claims it was swiped from him, no, it was there, but he kinda just left it in the tent we were in(set up by his friend's dad, and no they didnt find it) So...it kinda is his fault..

Aliens-8-MyDad
04-15-2002, 11:59 PM
ya... i remember u saying u left it there and hoped one of your friends picked it up, now u change the story to say it was stolen from you while sitting by your gun... if the person wanted to steal something it would be your gun, its worth alot more than a pak... so dude i have very little sympathy for u, cause u made the mistake... but i do hope u get your pack back..