Phantom_Allstar
04-15-2002, 05:58 PM
I am looking for two automag pump kits.
eny help would be great feel free to e mail me or message me on aim

thank you
kris

TheBigRaguPB4L
04-15-2002, 11:54 PM
Not for nothing and really not meant to be a jerk but, good luck. If you do fine ONE, get ready to pay a pretty penny for it. Try PM'ing Tunaman. That would be your best bet. If not, scrounge around Ebay for a long time, cause you're not going to find one very easily.

Phantom_Allstar
04-16-2002, 05:39 AM
eny technical info would also be alot of help

I know my chances are slim but its worth the time
I will most likely end up having an airsmith machine the kit for me.

kris

Spaceman613
04-16-2002, 07:34 AM
email Punisher's Customs. He said he is close to a small run of them.

pip_999
04-16-2002, 07:38 AM
just outta curosity
when did they stop makin these
wasnt it like 3 years ago

Fred
04-16-2002, 11:27 AM
Sorry, you're SOL I think, since I just bought a kit from Tunaman... unless he has more hidden somewhere... :P

good luck!

Chaos
04-16-2002, 01:10 PM
I have 2 i'm looking to sell. I also know what these are worth because i've sold them before, so email me at chaos@cazorp.com if you're interested and we can work something out. OH also i believe it was 97 for those of you that were wondering when they were discontinued. Oh and I know you'll love this, I have a stock class (with feed tube) body similar to a phantom body but to automag specs. You know you like it, i may be willing to sell that too ;)

~Chaos
You know you all miss me! lol

FooTemps
04-16-2002, 05:23 PM
I think AGD sold some recently because they found some in the attic of the complex... lol... But I don't think any kits some with pump rods so you might have to get one made for you...

Phantom_Allstar
04-16-2002, 06:19 PM
thanks for the fast replys i ,after hours of long distance with AGD i have found that they have no more pump kits but i got all of the technical stuff(ie: diagrams , measurements and all that stuff) so i can have an airsmith make the kit for me.......if it comes to that.....
but i think i may have found two kits so.........i am going to buy them!
so anyways thanks agian everyone

kris