PDA

View Full Version : Strange.... but cool!!!!

Micromag man!
04-15-2002, 06:41 PM
I was looking in my newest apg magazine and saw a barrel that was kind of cool, what i thought was a barrel system, so i visited their website, and its self-adjusting, just put some balls in there and itll adjust to the bore itself, its 129$ it sounds pretty cool, it doesnt say if it has mag or cocker threads but i think im gunna ask them, its called the Slayer SA it seems pretty cool. website is www.customcylindersintinc.com if anyone ever tryed one please gimme some feedback :D

~WarpedRT~
04-15-2002, 06:53 PM
yeah, Psycho Ballistics has one too. It's called the Aradus. It's front and back can be twisted to switch bore sizes.

Micromag man!
04-15-2002, 06:55 PM
YEa but this one u dont twist or do anything according to the site it does it 4 u!!!

~WarpedRT~
04-15-2002, 06:58 PM
Interesting. I looked at the site, and it says nothing about mags. Figures, they are too cheap to make them for mags. why do we always get the short end of the stick?

Micromag man!
04-15-2002, 07:00 PM
lol i know.... maybe if i called them and ask if they will make one custom for me u think they will??????? im eager to see this thing with many dif pbs in a hopper lol

CleenSweep
04-15-2002, 10:05 PM
The inside of it is actually metal rods held in a circular pattern by a rubber band!!!!!!!!

Come on you gotta be kidding me.

billmi
04-16-2002, 08:58 AM
For photos and a description, see:

http://www.warpig.com/paintball/tournament/ultimate_madness/2002/techgallery/index2.shtml

Yes, the pins definitely self adjust, but the big question is - WHY?
It's only about 2" of the barrel. It's not in the breech area, so it won't prevent double feeds. It doesn't close down the whole barrel diameter, so it doesn't create a fit between the ball and the barrel walls for gas efficiency.

See you on the field,
-Bill Mills

BTAutoMag
04-16-2002, 09:54 AM
my dealer just got an ardous (spell) for his angel. its a brand new angel that he says his shocker will out shoot any day. but the barrels pretty cool.