PDA

View Full Version : Tom i got a quick question for u (don't wanna bother u)

bamboo
04-15-2002, 07:36 PM
Hiya,

i'm new to the mag world, hopefully getting my gun tomorrow. The thing is, this kid that i'm getting it from said that it is your old RT. so naturally i think it would be awesome to own one of ur old markers. but i don't wanna post around places saying it was yours if it wasnt yours.

so could u give it a quick ID if it was ever yours or not? i think the biggest indicator would be the blue depressed areas on the front rail.

ps-this is the best forum i've ever been to for paintball. i'm really impressed by the community. i'm overwhelmed by the fact that the actual president of AGD comes here and posts like a regular guy. anyways, i am seriously considering changing my major so that i can go into the paintball field. if u actually read this and have time, some advice on what to focus on etc. would be amazing.

thx,

Dan

Potatoboy
04-15-2002, 07:42 PM
Actually the biggest indicator would be the serial number from the back of the valve.

;)

HoppysMag
04-15-2002, 07:42 PM
Who evers gun it is, its nice!! how much u pay for it?

Jonno06
04-15-2002, 07:49 PM
AGDRules has posted trying to sell that gun alot of times,i hope thats who you baught it from....

nice RT

bamboo
04-15-2002, 07:51 PM
yes it is. it should be here tomorrow. i dunno the serial # but if Mr. Kaye needs that to ID it i will post it tomorrow.

jah871
04-15-2002, 08:14 PM
ya, i hope you are happy with what you get, because some people have had bad expiriences with agdrules.

bamboo
04-15-2002, 08:16 PM
...u all got me worried.... :/

SniperWolf
04-15-2002, 08:26 PM
im in the middle of a maybe trade, lets just say their are some... inconsistencies, more details when its through

Curly
04-15-2002, 09:05 PM
lol this is funny because i am getting a gun in a trade that i too have been told belonged to tom kaye. it belonged to the owner of www.g3pb.com for a while and then someone else bought it and i am getting it from him in a trade. i emailed Terry at g3pb and he told me that tom had traded him this gun for one of terry's.

Dubstar112
04-15-2002, 10:05 PM
uhh..... my gun belonged to Tom at one time too.. ;) Sorry to spoil your fun...

TheBigRaguPB4L
04-15-2002, 11:50 PM
Well if you think about it, they all belonged to Tom because it his company. So wouldn't any mag produced by his company, owned by him at one point or another?

bamboo
04-16-2002, 12:03 AM
uhh...yeah...i guess....uhh but thats not really what i meant. thx for the deep thought though :)

AGDRules
04-16-2002, 05:38 AM
Yes this was my marker... I traded it to my bro for a shocker setup, then for another RT when I got bored with it.

Bamboo my bro probably said it belonged to TK right? his names Adam? thnx let me know..

I know I had put a lot of time into polishing and finding chrome parts for that RT, the trigger is really sweet!

AGDRules
04-16-2002, 05:41 AM
Also if you want, ill take that 12'' Dye SS and put on a 16" Boomer.. your choice.

pip_999
04-16-2002, 05:42 AM
yes in theory they do all belong to tom kaye
in the words of our great american hero kurt angle
"oh its true, its true"

Restola
04-16-2002, 08:13 AM
thats a really cool cocker animation

bamboo
04-16-2002, 08:54 AM
umm AGD rules, yes that is what he said. the gun is supposed to be here today. if it is not, that will be the 3rd time he has outright lied to me about sending it. are u saying he still has it?!

bamboo
04-16-2002, 09:02 AM
all i want is what we agreed on..now...like today...if it was possible i want it a few days ago, but that has already passed. i didn't even intend this to be a bad trader post, i just wanted to see if it was Tom Kaye's old gun, but apparently everyone here has heard of u, and not in a good way.

BTAutoMag
04-16-2002, 09:51 AM
so is it or is it not? now ya got me wondering.

pbR2k2
04-16-2002, 01:10 PM
My guess is its not... I havn't been here long but AGDRules doesnt sound like the best trader, and his brother probably just lied to get him to buy it... Hes already lied to him about shipping it, and thats messed up enough...

-† î [\/]

AGDRules
04-16-2002, 02:03 PM
Give me your contacts so we can talk, I would like to hear about this deal between you and my brother... And if you are even thinking of laying this bullsh*t on me dont try it

the only bad reps I get is from dick deals like this that dont concern me only people I know so you know waht... ive had it I am not helping anyone out from this board again.. the only people I would consider helping is, Jon, Xion, Paintballjunkie13, Load SM5, Tom and a few other people I trust..

No one ask me to post, stuff, or anything to help you because in the end you just screw with me and give me a bad rep for nothing

AGDRules
04-16-2002, 02:09 PM
Bamboo, your the guy with the grave yard cocker, nice gun, wish It would have worked so we could have tried it that night o well I think its fixed now anyways.

Yes my mag is awsome my RT, It wasnt sent out yet, because my mom is sending it out and has been busy, im sorry my brother has been leading you on I will make sure it gets sent out within the next day or so.

So its your choice do u want the boomer or the SS... let me know thnx.

pip_999
04-16-2002, 02:23 PM
just outta curiosity why him? (yao)
you know him? im pretty good friends with that guy

EDIT: remove sig

and it is a cool animation :D:D

bamboo
04-16-2002, 02:43 PM
well needless to say the package was once again not shipped, and i was outright lied to again. i am told to keep in mind that AGDRules was not actaully posting, and that it is his brother that has been posting under his name and ruining his rep. if my gun comes w/in the next few days i will be able to confirm this or not.

$#!% i didn't want this to be a warning post or anything. anyway, i will update. this is so messed up. why can't people just...like...be normal

pip_999
04-16-2002, 02:49 PM
i remember when i traded for my mag
i traded the guy 200 (canadian) and my old xts nemesis marker, so im thinkin hey great deal

i sent it in like october of last year, thinkin everything will be coool, sent it to him 3 day shipping, cost me $20

then it didnt come for a month so i was like wait a minute, called the guy and he was like yeah my friend has it

yadda yadda yadda

finally i contact his dad at work (he was a principal) and my mom spoke to him (thats right i went to my mom :P:D) anyway he got teh guy to send it out

and i think i recieved it begining of febuary

so that makes:

*thinks* take the 1 carry the 2 divide by 4
5 MONTHS

AGDRules
04-16-2002, 03:09 PM
Pip, I use Yao because I know him 2, I also know Dusty

pip_999
04-16-2002, 03:13 PM
i know dusty too
i went with the both of em to skyball

that was when dustys dad insulted my weight LOL (nvm)

i post as trickedtlaon on pballcanada.com
you know me?

bamboo
04-16-2002, 04:19 PM
well i can understand Mr. Kaye not answering this post since it turned into a big mess of gayness, but i got my answer. That RT was not owned by Tom Kaye at any time like i was told.

hell

SniperWolf
04-16-2002, 09:50 PM
yeh i had a "deal" for that spanky with your bro going. the spanky for my sonic tribal, worked raptor, a mask, jersey, tank and some other little things. some of the many lies he told were:
that he got it new from spanky, as a 2k2 (its not new, nor a 2k2)
never heard of babmoo (or his AIM sn)even though he used his pics when IMing me
said he he had it for almost a year, when it was really 4-6 months, then said he didnt know there were 12 months in a year
among many other things...

pbR2k2
04-16-2002, 10:03 PM
Damn, this seems f***ed up. I think people should be able to trade with ease, and not have to worry about the person lying, or not sending it out for 3 years or whatever. But I guess in the whole sea, theres a couple a rotten fishies, and when you eat em, you can't get em outta ya... (I dunno first wordsa that came to my mind, even though they dont make sense.... :D )

-† î [\/]