PDA

View Full Version : Help for the Left hand

steph3nlim
04-15-2002, 07:41 PM
Like most people, i am a righty. Well my team mates keep telling me to practice my left hand shoting cause i still shoot with my right shoooting to the left. I keep practicing shooting with my left hand but i just can't get it.. any suggestions

btw i have a timmy

pito189
04-15-2002, 08:04 PM
I am left-handed and I find that in a game I shoot either way. Right-handed is not as quick as the left. Snap shooting and such.

Some ideas would be to play only with your left hand in a game. Just walk around at your house, with the gun in your left hand practice just pulling the gun to your shoulder, and shooting around corners. The bottom line is you have to practice.

FooTemps
04-15-2002, 09:01 PM
Well, I'm a lefty and I like playing with my right actually. I practice my snap shooting on my pg1 pro at home around corners with my right hand mostly. Snap shooting and high rof is easier for my right for some reason... Accuracy is another story... lol...

tysonmachado
04-15-2002, 09:20 PM
I usually shoulder the gun on my left and aim with my left eye but continue shooting with my right hand. It's the way which was reccomended when using a warp feed, and although I don't yet have a warp feed it works fine for me. I find I can switch sides more quickly because I don't have to change my grip.

Telefragged
04-15-2002, 09:31 PM
I try to walk around my house (or stay in my room so no one lookas @ me wierd!) and practice snap shooting at the cat or something with my left hand (no air or paint of course :cool: ) I still prefer using my right hand to shoot, its just plain alkward shooting left handed, but I gotta get used to it.

steph3nlim
04-15-2002, 09:31 PM
thats what i do.. I tuck my left side in real nice and tight and aim with the left eye and still shoot with my right hand but lately i've been getting hit a lot like that but whne i attempt to shoot with my left hand i never get shot even though i miss all my shots

21caballer
04-16-2002, 12:20 AM
Try only using your left hand for a day. Even when you want to shoot out of the right side of a bunker. It might make for a long day, but in the long run it might help.

Siayajin
04-16-2002, 12:35 AM
As already stated, it takes practice.

I also used to just switch shoulders, but as I found out with certain bunkers and in certain positions, it's not possible or comfortable.

Practice. Soon enough it'll become second nature.