PDA

View Full Version : gas trhu foregrip and vertical adapter

gothicel
04-16-2002, 08:17 AM
I'm currently using the TKO vertical adapter, it came with my TKO mag, most of the stock parts have been replaced, the vertical adapter and the foregrip have only been recently been attached. I was hoping someone can point me in the right direction in term of a vertical adapter and a foregrip that's a little bit shorter. Here's the TKO mag that paintballgear.com sells.

Bartleby
04-16-2002, 09:45 AM
the way gas-thru grips go for mags, i don't think you can get them much shorter than that. I've got a vertical adapter and a gas-thru made for (i think) a spyder, and it's about another half-inch longer than yours. so i'd stick with what you got.

tysonmachado
04-16-2002, 10:03 AM
FighterX makes gas-through grips for the Automag which don't require a vertical adaptor. They come in 3.5 inch and 4.5 inch lengths. I think they only sell them in black but if you contact them maybe they can do other colors.
There might be others but I don't know any off the top of my head.

beam
04-16-2002, 10:46 AM
Go to eBay and type automag as your search. You will find tons of those FighterX forgrips for sale.

$pam
04-16-2002, 02:28 PM
I picked up a Custom Products mini gas thru foregrip at Ultimate Madness, and it goes to about the bottom of the grip frame. It's only about 2 inches long or so, and looks really good. It doesn't have finger grooves, and is shaped kind of like this \ / , but doesn't angle so sharply. It also has vertical teardop milling down the sides. It should fit with any drop (I use a Shocktech and it fits fine). I don't know where to get one, though, since I got it at CP's booth

pip_999
04-16-2002, 02:30 PM
you could always mill it shorter at the bottom
then just tap new threads

excessenemy
04-16-2002, 06:34 PM
no, you cant face the bottom off and retap it cause the hole gets bigger right after the threads. i have the benchmark gas thru it has the v/a built in but its still kinda long. try a regular foregrip (not gasthru) and just run one long line to the valve.