PDA

View Full Version : Nice APG Article, Tom!

billmi
04-16-2002, 09:15 AM
Nice article in the latest issue of APG, Tom.

It echoes a statement I was making recently in TechTalk about the gas pressure hitting the ball not being directly related to the pressure of gas stored behind the valve (thus "low pressure" marketing is all hype). My sanity was called into question in another forum for saying that.

Can we get AGD logo straightjackets?

See you on the field,
-Bill Mills

manike
04-16-2002, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by billmi
My sanity was called into question in another forum for saying that.

Yeah but you got support for your comments and proven right in the end... although obviously your sanity is still in question :) (but that's a different matter!)

Wahoo can't wait for the Big Game!

Will you guys be doing black and white Warpig stickers to coincide with the new hopper rules? Any chance of a few at the Big game for my kit :)

manike

Webmaster
04-16-2002, 09:32 AM
What about my article? It was small and not as interesting... but it wasnt horrible!

Load SM5
04-16-2002, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by Webmaster
What about my article? It was small and not as interesting... but it wasnt horrible!

Yea, yea camo... whoopie ;)

Nice articles, both of you. If this keeps up I may not cancel my subscription. Thought provoking articles in APG. Gasp!:eek:

FeelTheRT
04-16-2002, 12:13 PM
any of u mind typing out the article or scanning it? i do'nt subscribe to APG and this article sounds interesting.

billmi
04-16-2002, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by manike

although obviously your sanity is still in question :) (but that's a different matter!)

As you say, that's for entirely different reasons.

Wahoo can't wait for the Big Game!

Will you guys be doing black and white Warpig stickers to coincide with the new hopper rules? Any chance of a few at the Big game for my kit :)

manike

Big game is coming!!!!!

No black and white stickers. The present version of the WARPIG sticker has a white border, instead of yellow, and is legal in the NPPL (red is an allowed color).

And speaking of stickers...
A big thumbs up to Worr Games Products for the nice pic of the WARPIG sticker on the player's hopper in their latest ads (P18 in June APG).
And to Smart Parts and the All A's 2 for sporting the stickers in the Smart Parts catalog!

Talk to you soon,
-Bill

billmi
04-16-2002, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Webmaster

Ah, you're a mainstream paintball author now. I expect to see your articles in a CFW mag (good ones, too).

See you on the field,
-Bill Mills

Webmaster
04-16-2002, 02:30 PM
Now - NOW?? I have like 8 articles a year published in APG and you never notice :0( Bill hates me.

pip_999
04-16-2002, 02:33 PM
i thought the bounce test article that TK did was good, and it was good cause the guy in the page of the article had a nice mag

any idea who that was
i forget what issue it was march maybe???

wes
04-16-2002, 05:49 PM
webby, i saw a picture of tom you took that was in the november 2001 of some magizine. I forget what because the cover got torn off.